Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Punish women who have illegal abortions says Trump
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-el...SKCN0WW2CY

He just keeps getting upping the ante. How any woman in the US could even consider voting for Drumpf the Mysoginist is beyond me.

"U.S. Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said on Wednesday that women should face punishment if they receive abortions if the procedure is made illegal.

"There has to be some form of punishment," Trump told MSNBC in a pretaped town hall. "For the woman?" the interviewer asked. "Yeah, there has to be some form," Trump responded.

Asked what form of punishment he would advocate, Trump said, "That I don't know. I don’t know."

How about hard labor building his wall?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-03-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Punish women who have illegal abortions says Trump
So...IF abortion were made illegal (key word ILLEGAL) Trump says the woman obtaining an illegal abortion should receive a criminal penalty?

That's outrageous. I can't believe that someone running for president would advocate the idea that all citizens follow laws.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
30-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Are we going to punish conservatives for not following the law by trying to make LEGAL abortions ILLEGAL or inaccessible in their states?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 7 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
30-03-2016, 01:58 PM
(30-03-2016 01:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So...IF abortion were made illegal (key word ILLEGAL) Trump says the woman obtaining an illegal abortion should receive a criminal penalty?

That's outrageous. I can't believe that someone running for president would advocate the idea that all citizens follow laws.

I suppose you can look at it that way.

You could also read between the lines and say Trump is angling to challenge existing abortion laws. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
Yeah, that got your attention *trollface*

But apparently it's the latest sound byte from The Donald.

I have no idea as to if he really believes half of what he says, but that noise vandal knows how to energize his base.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politics/d...index.html

But is there an exemption here for if the woman is raped by an illegal Mexican immigrant?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
30-03-2016, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 02:11 PM by TheBeardedDude.)
RE: Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
I have bad news for your trollface...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...says-Trump

Edit: The posts got merged and my comment seems weird and out of place now Censored

-Rick
30-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Threads merged
30-03-2016, 02:14 PM
(30-03-2016 01:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So...IF abortion were made illegal (key word ILLEGAL) Trump says the woman obtaining an illegal abortion should receive a criminal penalty?

I suppose you can look at it that way.

You could also read between the lines and say Trump is angling to challenge existing abortion laws. Drinking Beverage

It's the same thing with guns. Both sides do the same thing. Supreme Court ruled banning abortion outright is illegal. But they can put limits on it. The other side tries to put limits on guns but can't ban them completely. But they both sure try to take it as far as they can with the restrictions.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-03-2016, 02:19 PM
(30-03-2016 02:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I suppose you can look at it that way.

It's the same thing with guns. Both sides do the same thing. Supreme Court ruled banning abortion outright is illegal. But they can put limits on it. The other side tries to put limits on guns but can't ban them completely. But they both sure try to take it as far as they can with the restrictions.

Guns and abortion and Trump and 'Merica!
*pew pew pew*

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
30-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Trump is vile. He's demonstrated it amply thus far. Anyone who's still voting for him won't change their mind. They've seen the bullshit he comes out with and *accepted* it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post