Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
Wow... That article certainly gives plenty of context to what he was saying!

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2016, 02:52 PM
(30-03-2016 02:24 PM)Sam Wrote:  Wow... That article certainly gives plenty of context to what he was saying!

It is rather skimpy. Here is the BBC, a tiny bit better.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35931103

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
30-03-2016, 02:56 PM
Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
(30-03-2016 02:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:24 PM)Sam Wrote:  Wow... That article certainly gives plenty of context to what he was saying!

It is rather skimpy. Here is the BBC, a tiny bit better.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35931103

That's a bit better. Not that I trust a word the BBC says any more, but thanks all the same.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2016, 03:02 PM
(30-03-2016 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Trump is vile. He's demonstrated it amply thus far. Anyone who's still voting for him won't change their mind. They've seen the bullshit he comes out with and *accepted* it.

You know, that's exactly it. The Trump supporters I've met are very similar. I share many of the same types of sentiments.

Trump supporters don't care about vile. They look down upon todays pansy asses that need safe spaces. They laugh at weak "men" who feel threatened and scared when someone uses chalk to write "Trump 2016" on a wall at their school (see Emory University). They are sick of being called racists for being against ILLEGAL immigration or not accepting refugees that could allow terrorists to sneak in. They're sick of buzzwords like xenophobia, 'Murica, and a host of other putdowns. Trump supporters don't believe the hype when Trump is accused of being anti-woman because he happens to make comments against individual women. Calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig doesn't mean he hates women. He says the same stuff about men. In fact, people that read his book Art of the Deal knows that he was putting women into executive positions long before other major corporations were doing it. (Currently 43% of all Trump employees are female, with women holding more management positions than men).

Trump supporters that I've met have the similar belief that America has been wussified. They long for the days when men were MEN. Lots of talk about how Trump support comes from "poorly educated" voters. To me, these voters are the backbone of America. Construction workers, plumbers, enlisted veterans, security guards, landscapers, small business owners. These people might be uneducated but they're hard working Americans. Uneducated doesn't mean stupid.

Trump doesn't always say the correct thing. Trump supporters don't care. He talks like they do at the bar. He says the things they do. None of that political jargon nonsense that politicians use.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
30-03-2016, 03:08 PM
They indeed don't really care if he is correct or if he believes it... they like this perceived notion that he doesn't do political jargon which I'd hilarious because he still does it constantly. He knows how to act up abd portray an image, he's been doing that for decades and does it still.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-03-2016, 03:09 PM
It's the "when did you quit beating your wife" kinda question reporters ask -- to rile everyone up................

Ask Trump if he wants to make abortion illegal.

I'm betting you wouldn't get him to say yes............................

But -- "should you punish someone for doing something illegal" - and WTF else is he going to say????

NO??

Then what would the point be for making it illegal???

And of course some fucknuts is going to start flaming me "for not standing up for women's rights"....................

Ya can't fuckin' win.

For the record -- I'm in favor of abortion on demand.

And some kids I've met -- they should allow you to abort, up til their 18th birthday.......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-03-2016, 03:16 PM
(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Trump is vile. He's demonstrated it amply thus far. Anyone who's still voting for him won't change their mind. They've seen the bullshit he comes out with and *accepted* it.

You know, that's exactly it. The Trump supporters I've met are very similar. I share many of the same types of sentiments.

Trump supporters don't care about vile. They look down upon todays pansy asses that need safe spaces. They laugh at weak "men" who feel threatened and scared when someone uses chalk to write "Trump 2016" on a wall at their school (see Emory University). They are sick of being called racists for being against ILLEGAL immigration or not accepting refugees that could allow terrorists to sneak in. They're sick of buzzwords like xenophobia, 'Murica, and a host of other putdowns. Trump supporters don't believe the hype when Trump is accused of being anti-woman because he happens to make comments against individual women. Calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig doesn't mean he hates women. He says the same stuff about men. In fact, people that read his book Art of the Deal knows that he was putting women into executive positions long before other major corporations were doing it. (Currently 43% of all Trump employees are female, with women holding more management positions than men).

Trump supporters that I've met have the similar belief that America has been wussified. They long for the days when men were MEN. Lots of talk about how Trump support comes from "poorly educated" voters. To me, these voters are the backbone of America. Construction workers, plumbers, enlisted veterans, security guards, landscapers, small business owners. These people might be uneducated but they're hard working Americans. Uneducated doesn't mean stupid.

Trump doesn't always say the correct thing. Trump supporters don't care. He talks like they do at the bar. He says the things they do. None of that political jargon nonsense that politicians use.

Raa raa Trump. He'll do our thinking for us. The irony of a billionaire "speaking for the poor" is lost on you? And specifically he speaks for the poor white people Rolleyes Who're sick of being called racists for hating Mexicans and black people. Just sick of it.

Good luck. You guys should get a flag. And a salute. And hold a parade. Bang the old drum. America's gonna be great again. Pfft. You're delusional. All of you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
30-03-2016, 03:29 PM
(30-03-2016 03:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's the "when did you quit beating your wife" kinda question reporters ask -- to rile everyone up................

Ask Trump if he wants to make abortion illegal.

I'm betting you wouldn't get him to say yes............................

But -- "should you punish someone for doing something illegal" - and WTF else is he going to say????

NO??

Then what would the point be for making it illegal???

And of course some fucknuts is going to start flaming me "for not standing up for women's rights"....................

Ya can't fuckin' win.

For the record -- I'm in favor of abortion on demand.

And some kids I've met -- they should allow you to abort, up til their 18th birthday.......................
This reminds me actually in the 2011/2012 primary race when interviewed and asked about abortion Herman Caine did actually answer similar to that.

He basically showed he either didn't grasp the meaning of legally being pro life or being aware of that still and saying families and women still have the choice to break the law. You can't stop then from breaking the law and getting abortions.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-03-2016, 03:29 PM
(30-03-2016 01:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So...IF abortion were made illegal (key word ILLEGAL) Trump says the woman obtaining an illegal abortion should receive a criminal penalty?

That's outrageous. I can't believe that someone running for president would advocate the idea that all citizens follow laws.

In the past when it was illegal, doctors who performed the procedure carried the risk and not the women seeking procurement -- since a decent number died from botched abortions -- or became deathly ill after.

Yeah because women just do it by themselves. Drinking Beverage

I'm tempted to call you a dumbass, but it won't do a bit of good.

I knew a woman who threw herself down a flight a stairs to self abort. I guess she'd be arrested too and tossed in jail, instead of receiving all that pesky help she desperately needed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-03-2016, 03:30 PM
I am far more interested in Trump's binders full of women than Romney's. Just sayin'.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post