Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
(06-04-2016 10:05 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You don't find value in extending your concerns beyond your own purview?
Not to the point where I interefere in the concerns of the mother. No.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2016, 01:26 PM
(06-04-2016 05:16 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  I'm totally with you on the whole "sanctity" of life. Nothing is sacred. But I'm interested in your last statement here. You say that you are no superhero, and it is not your place to save innocents, yet you would interfere and save an innocent if it is 1 year old, just like a superhero. So which is it, superhero or not? Why not leave an infanticidal woman to her own devices and let her family sort it out? What if it's a case where the father is not around, and the woman has no other family members for support (or to attack her when she kills the infant)?
I have already explained this.

It's at the point that society becomes dangerous for me and my own kids (loved ones). If we allow people to go around killing other people then that makes society dangerous for me and my kids.

If it is confined to a mother killing her unborn then I am in no danger at all.

I am open to the idea of infanticide, I don't know where the line gets drawn exactly. All I care about is my own safety. At what point will society become unstable if we let people go around killing others?
06-04-2016, 01:30 PM
(06-04-2016 12:09 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 11:33 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "Clinging to guns and religion."

That's not evidence of misigyny.

Are you a sockpuppet handle?

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I was referring to the second part, the "president that vies half it's citizens as disgusting and ignorant fuck holes" part. It's obvious Obama has no use or respect for conservatives.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
06-04-2016, 01:40 PM
(30-03-2016 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Trump is vile. He's demonstrated it amply thus far. Anyone who's still voting for him won't change their mind. They've seen the bullshit he comes out with and *accepted* it.
We have to remember that Hitler was elected at one point.
06-04-2016, 01:51 PM
(06-04-2016 07:23 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 09:15 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I don't understand this statement.
When we say that a 10 week old fetus is not viable, we mean that it is not viable to survive if we remove it from the woman's womb.
It has a heart beat, it has a functioning brain, it has it's own DNA, it is growing and moving. If that's not alive then, wow, I don't seem to know what alive means.

Quote: Full Definition of viable

: capable of living; especially : having attained such form and development as to be normally capable of surviving outside the mother's womb <a viable fetus>

The fetus becomes viable at a certain point. Before that, it is not viable. That means it is not capable of living.

You cannot be living and incapable of living at the same time. It makes no sense.

It is capable of living until and unless it is forcibly removed from the environment where it can live. If removed form the surface of the earth and spun off into outer space anyone of us would no longer be viable.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
06-04-2016, 01:59 PM
(06-04-2016 01:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 10:05 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You don't find value in extending your concerns beyond your own purview?
Not to the point where I interefere in the concerns of the mother. No.

Where does that principle begin its application, by your light?
06-04-2016, 02:00 PM
(06-04-2016 01:40 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Trump is vile. He's demonstrated it amply thus far. Anyone who's still voting for him won't change their mind. They've seen the bullshit he comes out with and *accepted* it.
We have to remember that Hitler was elected at one point.

No, he wasn't. He was appointed by Hindenburg.
06-04-2016, 03:36 PM
(06-04-2016 01:51 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 07:23 AM)Dom Wrote:  The fetus becomes viable at a certain point. Before that, it is not viable. That means it is not capable of living.

You cannot be living and incapable of living at the same time. It makes no sense.

It is capable of living until and unless it is forcibly removed from the environment where it can live. If removed form the surface of the earth and spun off into outer space anyone of us would no longer be viable.

Well, that's where the conversation stops. That is just silly.

When you can remove the fetus and stick it in an incubator, it is viable. If you want it to be viable earlier, make a better incubator. Women are not incubators, they are alive and stand to be damaged by incubating.

If you really want to stop all abortions, design a working incubator. Then both or one parent can claim the baby and the whole discussion of abortion is obsolete.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
06-04-2016, 06:03 PM
(06-04-2016 03:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 01:51 PM)DerFish Wrote:  It is capable of living until and unless it is forcibly removed from the environment where it can live. If removed form the surface of the earth and spun off into outer space anyone of us would no longer be viable.

Well, that's where the conversation stops. That is just silly.

When you can remove the fetus and stick it in an incubator, it is viable. If you want it to be viable earlier, make a better incubator. Women are not incubators, they are alive and stand to be damaged by incubating.

If you really want to stop all abortions, design a working incubator. Then both or one parent can claim the baby and the whole discussion of abortion is obsolete.

Borg Babies

[Image: 180?cb=20090112201418&amp;path-prefix=de]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
06-04-2016, 07:10 PM
(06-04-2016 01:59 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 01:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Not to the point where I interefere in the concerns of the mother. No.

Where does that principle begin its application, by your light?
Sorry, I don't understand the question.