Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
(30-03-2016 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am far more interested in Trump's binders full of women than Romney's. Just sayin'.
Wholesome Mormons like Allah aren't as good for you?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
30-03-2016, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 04:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-03-2016 03:42 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am far more interested in Trump's binders full of women than Romney's. Just sayin'.
Wholesome Mormons like Allah aren't as good for you?

Then Yeshua said to him, “Depart Satan, for it is written: 'You shall worship THE LORD JEHOVAH your God and him alone shall you serve.' “

You shall never be forgiven for what you have done.

#sigh
30-03-2016, 04:17 PM
(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Trump is vile. He's demonstrated it amply thus far. Anyone who's still voting for him won't change their mind. They've seen the bullshit he comes out with and *accepted* it.

You know, that's exactly it. The Trump supporters I've met are very similar. I share many of the same types of sentiments.

Trump supporters don't care about vile. They look down upon todays pansy asses that need safe spaces. They laugh at weak "men" who feel threatened and scared when someone uses chalk to write "Trump 2016" on a wall at their school (see Emory University). They are sick of being called racists for being against ILLEGAL immigration or not accepting refugees that could allow terrorists to sneak in. They're sick of buzzwords like xenophobia, 'Murica, and a host of other putdowns. Trump supporters don't believe the hype when Trump is accused of being anti-woman because he happens to make comments against individual women. Calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig doesn't mean he hates women. He says the same stuff about men. In fact, people that read his book Art of the Deal knows that he was putting women into executive positions long before other major corporations were doing it. (Currently 43% of all Trump employees are female, with women holding more management positions than men).

Trump supporters that I've met have the similar belief that America has been wussified. They long for the days when men were MEN. Lots of talk about how Trump support comes from "poorly educated" voters. To me, these voters are the backbone of America. Construction workers, plumbers, enlisted veterans, security guards, landscapers, small business owners. These people might be uneducated but they're hard working Americans. Uneducated doesn't mean stupid.

Trump doesn't always say the correct thing. Trump supporters don't care. He talks like they do at the bar. He says the things they do. None of that political jargon nonsense that politicians use.

Its a similar thing with Nigel Farage over here. The media toss out the same buzzwords, and draw attention to the fact he smokes and drinks, as if its weird or immoral.

Ordinary British people can identify with a man who's frequently seen with a pint in one hand and a cigarette in the other, as opposed to Bullingdon Club twats like David "Pig Fucker" Cameron.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2016, 04:18 PM
(30-03-2016 03:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:55 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So...IF abortion were made illegal (key word ILLEGAL) Trump says the woman obtaining an illegal abortion should receive a criminal penalty?

That's outrageous. I can't believe that someone running for president would advocate the idea that all citizens follow laws.

In the past when it was illegal, doctors who performed the procedure carried the risk and not the women seeking procurement -- since a decent number died from botched abortions -- or became deathly ill after.

Yeah because women just do it by themselves. Drinking Beverage

I'm tempted to call you a dumbass, but it won't do a bit of good.

I knew a woman who threw herself down a flight a stairs to self abort. I guess she'd be arrested too and tossed in jail, instead of receiving all that pesky help she desperately needed.

When I was in boarding school, one of the 14 year old girls in my class bled out in her bed after using a knitting needle. Turned out she was raped and too scared to tell anyone.

That's what it used to be like. If we are going back to those times, I need to be thanking dog that I am post menopausal.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
30-03-2016, 04:55 PM
(30-03-2016 01:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Trump said, "That I don't know. I don’t know."
It's like talking to an opinionated drunk in a pub.

"Abortion should be illegal." "We should build a wall."
But when asked for any detail

"That I don't know. I don’t know."

It's scary having USA as the world's economic powerhouse and military powerhouse where the leader is voted in by morons who don't care that their "leader" has no clues, and is just basically a "shock jock" who says ridiculous things in order to get attention and cheap laughs.
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
30-03-2016, 05:10 PM
(30-03-2016 04:55 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 01:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Trump said, "That I don't know. I don’t know."
It's like talking to an opinionated drunk in a pub.

"Abortion should be illegal." "We should build a wall."
But when asked for any detail

"That I don't know. I don’t know."

It's scary having USA as the world's economic powerhouse and military powerhouse where the leader is voted in by morons who don't care that their "leader" has no clues, and is just basically a "shock jock" who says ridiculous things in order to get attention and cheap laughs.

I briefly had a mental image of Howard Stern as president. Censored
30-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Official Trump statement clarifying his comments:

If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed - like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
30-03-2016, 05:41 PM
(30-03-2016 05:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Official Trump statement clarifying his comments:

If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed - like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions.

Probably should've just led with that instead of issuing it as a clarification. I cannot help but think of Idiocracy.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-03-2016, 05:46 PM
(30-03-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 05:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Official Trump statement clarifying his comments:

Probably should've just led with that instead of issuing it as a clarification. I cannot help but think of Idiocracy.

Definitely. I watch old video of Trump and he was a fast thinker, highly intelligent, and very confident. He still has some of those characteristics but it seems he's just getting old. I think a lot of what he says wouldn't have been spoken by the Trump of 20-30 years ago. He appears to get confused easily and that is a cause for concern lately.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
30-03-2016, 05:58 PM
(30-03-2016 05:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Definitely. I watch old video of Trump and he was a fast thinker, highly intelligent, and very confident. He still has some of those characteristics but it seems he's just getting old. I think a lot of what he says wouldn't have been spoken by the Trump of 20-30 years ago. He appears to get confused easily and that is a cause for concern lately.
It's strange, isn't it? Why are the two viable remaining Democratic candidates and the one viable remaining Republican candidate all +-70 years old? Why didn't anyone younger than that get this far? Just think about it, if one of these three gets elected POTUS, which is extremely likely, they'll be almost 80 years old by the time they finish their second term.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]