Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
Ted Cruz would make abortion illegal except in cases where the pregnancy endangers the mother's life. He believes that life begins at conception. He is one of those crazy motherfuckers who believes he has the right to force his christian values on the public at large. You must all believe as he does and he is going to see to it that the law requires you to do so. It is scary that there are so many of these people in America.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Black Eagle's post
30-03-2016, 06:13 PM
(30-03-2016 05:58 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 05:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Definitely. I watch old video of Trump and he was a fast thinker, highly intelligent, and very confident. He still has some of those characteristics but it seems he's just getting old. I think a lot of what he says wouldn't have been spoken by the Trump of 20-30 years ago. He appears to get confused easily and that is a cause for concern lately.
It's strange, isn't it? Why are the two viable remaining Democratic candidates and the one viable remaining Republican candidate all +-70 years old? Why didn't anyone younger than that get this far? Just think about it, if one of these three gets elected POTUS, which is extremely likely, they'll be almost 80 years old by the time they finish their second term.

So the 45 year old Ted Cruz just disappeared off the map? I'd still regard him as more viable than Bernie right now.

Why was there no young democratic candidates to begin with is a valid question... maybe the party and potential runners didn't want to step into the realm knowing youth was a knock on Obama and felt this go around it was worthless to fight the Hilary challenge. Well I guess O'Malley at 53 is a solid younger presidential running age still. As far as youth goes though, plenty conservatives polled over the past had been against Rubio for his youth. Which is silly as I don't think Cruz gets that same notion despite them being like less than a year apart in age. I think Rubio's youthful appearance however was a negative to some voters, probably even his own Floridians.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Trump isn't the best person for the job, but just because I like what Bernie has to say doesn't mean I trust him not to cave-in to money, &/or conveniently forget his promises, after he gets elected. Undecided

30-03-2016, 06:17 PM
But the more crazy shit like this he spouts, without thinking,
the more he reveals how nuts he is.

The more he reveals his insanity, the better off we are.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-03-2016, 06:27 PM
(30-03-2016 05:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Probably should've just led with that instead of issuing it as a clarification. I cannot help but think of Idiocracy.

Definitely. I watch old video of Trump and he was a fast thinker, highly intelligent, and very confident. He still has some of those characteristics but it seems he's just getting old. I think a lot of what he says wouldn't have been spoken by the Trump of 20-30 years ago. He appears to get confused easily and that is a cause for concern lately.

(30-03-2016 05:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He appears to get confused easily and that is a cause for concern lately.

There's more cause for concern than just his being confused.

This man is a menace to the world. He talks about the good ol days. Yeah, the good old days.....the days of the white, protestant male with the pretty stay at home wife and wholesome Leave It To Beaver kids. The days of white male authority when white men were allowed to get away with lynching black people, when men could feel women up in elevators and it was perfectly fine, when only white men could run for political office, when only white men could become the CEO of a company.

Yeah, that's what Donald Trump's followers are all about. This idealized view of 50 years ago when white men had it all. Except 50 years ago black people weren't much better off than they were just after the Civil War and woman were laughed at if the ran for office or had a career. Donald Trump is selling this fantasy to his idiot followers who sit around in bars ruminating about the good ol days of objectifying women and all sorts of condoned adolescent behavior. Sorry guys, the world has changed and it's changed for the better whether you like it or not. Go back to your troll hole in the ground and take Donald Trump with you.

And by the way, I had an abortion when my birth control failed me and I've never regretted it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-03-2016, 06:40 PM
(30-03-2016 06:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 05:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Definitely. I watch old video of Trump and he was a fast thinker, highly intelligent, and very confident. He still has some of those characteristics but it seems he's just getting old. I think a lot of what he says wouldn't have been spoken by the Trump of 20-30 years ago. He appears to get confused easily and that is a cause for concern lately.

(30-03-2016 05:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He appears to get confused easily and that is a cause for concern lately.

There's more cause for concern than just his being confused.

This man is a menace to the world. He talks about the good ol days. Yeah, the good old days.....the days of the white, protestant male with the pretty stay at home wife and wholesome Leave It To Beaver kids. The days of white male authority when white men were allowed to get away with lynching black people, when men could feel women up in elevators and it was perfectly fine, when only white men could run for political office, when only white men could become the CEO of a company.

Yeah, that's what Donald Trump's followers are all about. This idealized view of 50 years ago when white men had it all. Except 50 years ago black people weren't much better off than they were just after the Civil War and woman were laughed at if the ran for office or had a career. Donald Trump is selling this fantasy to his idiot followers who sit around in bars ruminating about the good ol days of objectifying women and all sorts of condoned adolescent behavior. Sorry guys, the world has changed and it's changed for the better whether you like it or not. Go back to your troll hole in the ground and take Donald Trump with you.

And by the way, I had an abortion when my birth control failed me and I've never regretted it.

I think you've got him all wrong. Trump hired women as CEO's and executives at his companies back in the 70's and 80's at a time when it was a taboo thing to do. This has nothing to do with race. Go to a Trump rally. There will be people of every race there. Go to his Facebook page and see comments by thousands of Hispanic and black supporters. Anti-trump people want to make this about race. They do this with all of the Republican candidates every 4 years. This time they can't. The Democrats are pushing the old white candidates and the republicans had a wide mix of candidates. A woman, two Cuban Americans, an African American and an Indian American.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
30-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
(30-03-2016 02:00 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  But is there an exemption here for if the woman is raped by an illegal Mexican immigrant?

It will be thrown over the wall.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
30-03-2016, 10:32 PM
(30-03-2016 06:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 06:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There's more cause for concern than just his being confused.

I think you've got him all wrong. Trump hired women as CEO's and executives at his companies back in the 70's and 80's at a time when it was a taboo thing to do. This has nothing to do with race. Go to a Trump rally. There will be people of every race there. Go to his Facebook page and see comments by thousands of Hispanic and black supporters. Anti-trump people want to make this about race. They do this with all of the Republican candidates every 4 years. This time they can't. The Democrats are pushing the old white candidates and the republicans had a wide mix of candidates. A woman, two Cuban Americans, an African American and an Indian American.

So he'd hire a woman but then punish her for having an abortion. What a nice guy. Dodgy Apparently he's dissatisfied with his 50% disapproval rating among women and he's shooting for 75%. Actually I'm hoping he vomits out some more fucked up backward thinking and raises his disapproval rating to a good 90%.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
30-03-2016, 10:36 PM
(30-03-2016 05:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Definitely. I watch old video of Trump and he was a fast thinker, highly intelligent, and very confident.
I think it is easy to misread confidence as intelligence. I know many people that are great talkers, talk with full gusto as if they really know their stuff..

I also know a lot of people who really know their stuff, but talk without confidence, they consider that they might be wrong or lacking in some knowledge and take the position of "I'm not quite sure of this, I'll do some research and get back to you"

Personally I'd prefer the ones that double check, nothing more frustrating that have someone tell you stuff with full confidence only for you to find out later that they were making it all up. I do this stuff for a living, I rely upon the knowledge of Subject Matter Experts, my work is a representation of their knowledge. If they BS me the my work suffers. Very frustrating when that happens.

Watching The Apprentice, the Trump certainly spends a lot of time selling himself up. He is always asserting how great he is, always confident of his own opinion. I reckon he is all show and no substance. Or for you Texans out there "all hat and no cattle". He's a salesman. Never trust a salesman.
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
31-03-2016, 12:12 AM
(30-03-2016 01:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Asked what form of punishment he would advocate, Trump said, "That I don't know. I don’t know."

How about hard labor building his wall?

But the it won't be Mexico paying for it -- and lord knows them Messicans gotta pay!