Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2016, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2016 08:31 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: Women Who Have Abortions Should Be Punished
(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They are sick of being called racists for being against ILLEGAL immigration or not accepting refugees that could allow terrorists to sneak in.

I'm calling them racist, myself, for supporting a guy who alleges that:

Dipshit Wrote:When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Dipshit Wrote:What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.

You will have noticed that he doesn't mention the word "illegal" in either quote.

If legality was the issue, I would imagine he would have, you know, made an issue of it. But no, he simply says, essentially, that Mexican immigrants are criminals, drug dealers, and rapists.

And before you get your hackles up, I know that "Mexican" is not a race, but a nationality. So technically Trump is not being racist. But -- he is a bigot, and he is specifically targeting Mexican immigrants in his rhetoric in order to appeal to the racism of his followers.

So yes, I can, have, and will continue to call them racists.

Living in Texas, I know enough of them, and I'm comfortable with my assessment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
31-03-2016, 01:27 AM
(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 02:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  Trump is vile. He's demonstrated it amply thus far. Anyone who's still voting for him won't change their mind. They've seen the bullshit he comes out with and *accepted* it.

You know, that's exactly it. The Trump supporters I've met are very similar. I share many of the same types of sentiments.

Trump supporters don't care about vile. They look down upon todays pansy asses that need safe spaces. They laugh at weak "men" who feel threatened and scared when someone uses chalk to write "Trump 2016" on a wall at their school (see Emory University). They are sick of being called racists for being against ILLEGAL immigration or not accepting refugees that could allow terrorists to sneak in. They're sick of buzzwords like xenophobia, 'Murica, and a host of other putdowns. Trump supporters don't believe the hype when Trump is accused of being anti-woman because he happens to make comments against individual women. Calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig doesn't mean he hates women. He says the same stuff about men. In fact, people that read his book Art of the Deal knows that he was putting women into executive positions long before other major corporations were doing it. (Currently 43% of all Trump employees are female, with women holding more management positions than men).

Trump supporters that I've met have the similar belief that America has been wussified. They long for the days when men were MEN. Lots of talk about how Trump support comes from "poorly educated" voters. To me, these voters are the backbone of America. Construction workers, plumbers, enlisted veterans, security guards, landscapers, small business owners. These people might be uneducated but they're hard working Americans. Uneducated doesn't mean stupid.

Trump doesn't always say the correct thing. Trump supporters don't care. He talks like they do at the bar. He says the things they do. None of that political jargon nonsense that politicians use.

You really need to give another man a blow job don't you. It's nothing to be ashamed of and you will feel better once you admit it.
31-03-2016, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2016 11:59 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump supporters don't care about vile.

Probably not the best lead-in. By definition 'vile' is the sort of thing one should care about, you know, if you're worried about being a decent human being. Just sayin'.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They look down upon todays pansy asses that need safe spaces.

Sure, because in a culture that glorifies being an asshole, having a space where one can be honest about themselves without fear of being interrupted by assholes is just too much. Not being able to be a 100% asshole everywhere at all times is just too much of an ask. Empathy is dead.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They laugh at weak "men" who feel threatened and scared when someone uses chalk to write "Trump 2016" on a wall at their school (see Emory University).

Well, schools probably shouldn't be allowing anyone to use their walls to endorse any political candidate, Trump included.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They are sick of being called racists for being against ILLEGAL immigration or not accepting refugees that could allow terrorists to sneak in.

Except that is putting the cart before the horse. The fear of job lose and 'terrorism' is a post hoc rationalization for hating people who are different. If you're afraid of terrorists, you should be afraid of white uber right wing domestic terrorists. You know, the ones the FBI are worried about, because they represent a real threat. If you are worried about jobs, you should fear the politicians and the corporations that move them overseas.

You know, corporations like Trump's, who makes his 'Make America Great Again' paraphernalia in China. Isn't hypocrisy grand?

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They're sick of buzzwords like xenophobia, 'Murica, and a host of other putdowns.

Well, if if someone is xenophobic and they don't like the label, they have two options. They can educate themselves, broaden their horizons, and drop their xenophobia. Or they can be whiny bitches and complain about how the culture is 'too PC' because heaven forbid other people make them feel guilty for being assholes. Of course, the later option requires far less work and no introspection; because the problem is with other people, and not the fact that they're an asshole. Let people believe that Elvis still lives, and they can have their own 'safe spaces' too (like conspiracy web forums); but if you bring it up as a serious proposition in public, you will pay the price in poorly concealed laughter. The same applies if you're a xenophobic twit. I'm not saying they have to change, but social pressure is the price they pay for being a troglodyte.

I mean, what kind of America is it where you cannot get away scot-free for being an unrequited asshole? I'd say it's a better one. Trump supporters seem to disagree.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump supporters don't believe the hype when Trump is accused of being anti-woman because he happens to make comments against individual women. Calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig doesn't mean he hates women.

But then he makes other comments, like how the female reporter asking him questions has her job primarily because of her looks? It's not just that he's an asshole to individual women, he's made it quite clear that he's a pig and he doesn't care who knows it.

Also religions, no matter who anti-woman they are, are filled with women too. So Trump having female supports doesn't make him any less of a misogynist.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He says the same stuff about men. In fact, people that read his book Art of the Deal knows that he was putting women into executive positions long before other major corporations were doing it. (Currently 43% of all Trump employees are female, with women holding more management positions than men).

Then why does he say the things he does? His words are not lining up with his actions. There are a number of ways to resolve this. Perhaps he enjoys surrounding himself with ladies? Given his wives and his ownership of the Miss USA pageant, that's a possibility. It's also more than possible that Trump is more hands off with the day to day operations, and maybe he has some legit skilled people working for him (which he probably needs, given his track record of betting on really bad horses).

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump supporters that I've met have the similar belief that America has been wussified.

Yep, the most heavily armed and war-mongering nation on the fucking planet is full of pussies. Any other delusions you'd like to air out while we're here?

Then again, maybe they all are a huge bunch of pussies, and all of the guns and macho talk is compensation for that. Consider

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They long for the days when men were MEN.

Back when they could beat their wives, slap their secretaries on the ass while calling them 'toots', and deny equal rights to black people?

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lots of talk about how Trump support comes from "poorly educated" voters.

Low information voters have been the Republican base for decades. This is not in dispute. They've been voting against their own best interests for just as long.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  To me, these voters are the backbone of America. Construction workers, plumbers, enlisted veterans, security guards, landscapers, small business owners. These people might be uneducated but they're hard working Americans. Uneducated doesn't mean stupid.

True, but uneducated means they're very ill-equipped to understand just how stupid they may be. Knowing the limits of your knowledge and respecting the depth of your own ignorance is the mark of an educated person. Uneducated people rarely know or respect such boundaries.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump doesn't always say the correct thing.

Far more often than not in fact.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump supporters don't care. He talks like they do at the bar. He says the things they do. None of that political jargon nonsense that politicians use.

Do you remember what happened with the last President who sounded like some retarded jackass at the bar?

[Image: latest?cb=20150513010237]

That's quite possibly the best reason to vote against him.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 15 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-03-2016, 04:49 AM
(31-03-2016 02:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump supporters don't care about vile.

Probably not the best lead-in. By definition 'vile' is the sort of thing one should care about, you know, if you're worried about being a decent human being. Just sayin'.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They look down upon todays pansy asses that need safe spaces.

Sure, because in a culture that glorifies being an asshole, having a space where one can be honest about themselves without fear of being interrupted by assholes is just too much. Not being able to be a 100% asshole everywhere at all times is just too much of an ask. Empathy is dead.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They laugh at weak "men" who feel threatened and scared when someone uses chalk to write "Trump 2016" on a wall at their school (see Emory University).

Well, schools probably shouldn't be allowing anyone to use their walls to endorse any political candidate, Trump included.

Except that is putting the cart before the horse. The fear of job lose and 'terrorism' is a post hoc rationalization for hating people who are different. If you're afraid of terrorists, you should be afraid of white uber right wing domestic terrorists. You know, the ones the FBI are worried about, because they represent a real threat. If you are worried about jobs, you should fear the politicians and the corporations that move them overseas.

You know, corporations like Trump's, who makes his 'Make America Great Again' paraphernalia in China. Isn't hypocrisy grand?

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They're sick of buzzwords like xenophobia, 'Murica, and a host of other putdowns.

Well, if if someone is xenophobic and they don't like the label, they have two options. They can educate themselves, broaden their horizons, and drop their xenophobia. Or they can be whiny bitches and complain about how the culture is 'too PC' because heaven forbid other people make them feel guilty for being assholes. Of course, the later option requires far less work and no introspection; because the problem is with other people, and not the fact that they're an asshole. Let people believe that Elvis still lives, and they can have their own 'safe spaces' too (like conspiracy web forums); but if you bring it up as a serious proposition in public, you will pay the price in poorly concealed laughter. The same applies if you're a xenophobic twit. I'm not saying they have to change, but social pressure is the price they pay for being a troglodyte.

I mean, what kind of America is it where you can't be an unrequited asshole and not feel guilty about it? I'd say it's a better one. Trump supports seem to disagree.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump supporters don't believe the hype when Trump is accused of being anti-woman because he happens to make comments against individual women. Calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig doesn't mean he hates women.

And then he makes other comments, like how the female reporter asking him questions has her job primarily because of her looks? It's not just that he's an asshole to individual women, he's made it quite clear that he's a pig and he doesn't care who knows it.

Also religions, no matter who anti-woman they are, are filled with women too. So Trump having female supports doesn't make him any less of a misogynist.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He says the same stuff about men. In fact, people that read his book Art of the Deal knows that he was putting women into executive positions long before other major corporations were doing it. (Currently 43% of all Trump employees are female, with women holding more management positions than men).

Then why does he say the things he does? His words are not lining up with his actions. There are a number of ways to resolve this. Perhaps he enjoys surrounding himself with ladies? Given his wives and his ownership of the Miss USA pageant, that's a possibility. It's also more than possible that Trump is more hands off with the day to day operations, and maybe he has some legit skilled people working for him (which he probably needs, given his track record of betting on really bad horses).

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump supporters that I've met have the similar belief that America has been wussified.

Yep, the most heavily armed and war-mongering nation on the fucking planet is full of pussies. Any other delusions you'd like to air out while we're here?

Then again, maybe they all are a huge bunch of pussies, and all of the guns and macho talk is compensation for that. Consider

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They long for the days when men were MEN.

Back when they could beat their wives, slap their secretaries on the ass while calling them 'toots', and deny equal rights to black people?

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lots of talk about how Trump support comes from "poorly educated" voters.

Low information voters have been the Republican base for decades. This is not in dispute. They've been voting against their own best interests for just as long.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  To me, these voters are the backbone of America. Construction workers, plumbers, enlisted veterans, security guards, landscapers, small business owners. These people might be uneducated but they're hard working Americans. Uneducated doesn't mean stupid.

True, but uneducated means they're very ill-equipped to understand just how stupid they may be. Knowing the limits of your knowledge and respecting the depth of your own ignorance is the mark of an educated person. Uneducated people rarely know or respect such boundaries.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump doesn't always say the correct thing.

(30-03-2016 03:02 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump supporters don't care. He talks like they do at the bar. He says the things they do. None of that political jargon nonsense that politicians use.

Do you remember what happened with the last President who sounded like some retarded jackass as the bar?

I think I will adore you today. Smile Heart

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
31-03-2016, 05:22 AM
(31-03-2016 04:49 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I think I will adore you today. Smile Heart

[Image: 58893764.jpg]

Awww, just today? You mean I have to keep working for it? Slave driver... Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-03-2016, 06:50 AM
Trump's and Hillary's mothers should both be punished for not getting an abortion.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
31-03-2016, 06:59 AM
(31-03-2016 06:50 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Trump's and Hillary's mothers should both be punished for not getting an abortion.

Hardly fair. They couldn't have known what dickheads their offspring would grow into.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
31-03-2016, 07:38 AM
(31-03-2016 06:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 06:50 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Trump's and Hillary's mothers should both be punished for not getting an abortion.

Hardly fair. They couldn't have known what dickheads their offspring would grow into.

This is why I support post-birth abortion. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-03-2016, 07:50 AM
(31-03-2016 07:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(31-03-2016 06:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hardly fair. They couldn't have known what dickheads their offspring would grow into.

This is why I support post-birth abortion. Tongue

1st trimester, 90th trimester, it's all the same.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
31-03-2016, 01:37 PM
(31-03-2016 02:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

I mean, what kind of America is it where you cannot get away scot-free for being an unrequited asshole? I'd say it's a better one. Trump supporters seem to disagree.

But then he makes other comments, like how the female reporter asking him questions has her job primarily because of her looks? It's not just that he's an asshole to individual women, he's made it quite clear that he's a pig and he doesn't care who knows it.

Do you remember what happened with the last President who sounded like some retarded jackass at the bar?

EK, this may be the first post I want to quote in its entirety on the “Words I want to remember thread”. [Image: bijtAhU.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post