Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-02-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..
I think instead of women "taking over" it would be better if we could both be on equal footing to work together *shrug* Unlikely I know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
19-02-2013, 11:56 PM
That will never happen. There are some things men are better at. There are some things women are better at. It's nature. I think it's better to say it would be nice if there were mutual respect and understanding from both sides to realize women have men by the balls in general and they need to shut the fuck up about it and quit whining like little bitches.

just kidding....maybe.
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
20-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..
The issue of equality is a hollow debate with no substance whatsoever, for example: when women talk about equality with men, what they don't ask is "equality with which men". Do women desire equality male migrant laborers? Males who make minimum wage or males in third world countries that make a couple dollars an hour? The hollow meaningless "equality" issue conveniently obfuscates real issues that affect people's lives directly like wages, Imperialistic military ambitions that put the lives of many me at risk of being detained indefinitely etc etc. all of these issues are ignored completely when the "equality" discussion is the be all end all meaning of freedom.
20-02-2013, 01:54 AM
(19-02-2013 11:56 PM)kpax Wrote:  That will never happen. There are some things men are better at. There are some things women are better at. It's nature. I think it's better to say it would be nice if there were mutual respect and understanding from both sides to realize women have men by the balls in general and they need to shut the fuck up about it and quit whining like little bitches.

just kidding....maybe.
ManlyGirl and I have found that she's best at managing the household finances, and maintaining and repairing the property and cars. Girly's good for going to work and adding to the coffers as a computer scientist, which is pretty much all he's good for. The matriarchy's been here in my house for a while. I like it, it's best, it's the future. A matriarchy is inevitable.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-02-2013, 04:50 AM
I love women. They scare me, and I don't understand them, but I still love them.

[Image: 35133082.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-02-2013, 05:46 AM
[Image: 24511936.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-02-2013, 06:43 AM
(20-02-2013 05:46 AM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: 24511936.jpg]

If men actually understood women, there would be no cliché. Angel

20-02-2013, 07:07 AM
(20-02-2013 06:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If men I actually understood women, there would be I wouldn't be using so much clichés.
Fixt.

Ever thought that they might be getting tired of being considered a different species? All I'm trying to say, and I mean it in the nicest possible way, is that talking/thinking like this won't help you much with women. A certain type of (juvenile) male might find it funny, but to women, it gets old real quick. Make of this what you will. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-02-2013, 07:25 AM
(20-02-2013 07:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(20-02-2013 06:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If men I actually understood women, there would be I wouldn't be using so much clichés.
Fixt.

Ever thought that they might be getting tired of being considered a different species? All I'm trying to say, and I mean it in the nicest possible way, is that talking/thinking like this won't help you much with women. A certain type of (juvenile) male might find it funny, but to women, it gets old real quick. Make of this what you will. Drinking Beverage

For fuck's sake, it's now juvenile to admit that I do not understand women? Would you rather I lied and claimed the opposite, just to counter the cliché? It's hard enough to understand other people in general, I'm not terribly empathetic to begin with. In my experience women tend to be more emotional, and far more nuanced, then men. All close relationships can get complicated, and complicated quickly, but I've had far fewer social faux pas in regards to my dealings with other men as opposed to the fairer sex. Now every person is a case by case basis, and I do try to not let stereotypes color my perceptions, but almost every stereotype has a grain of truth at it's center. I get that women tend to be harder to 'get', as has been my experience.

But I still love women. They still scare me, and I have a harder time understanding them, but I still love them. That is the honest truth, make of that what you will...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-02-2013, 07:31 AM
Okay, maybe I didn't phrase it right. All I'm saying is that there is no such thing as "understanding women". Each woman is a separate human being, similar to other women in some respects and differing from them in others, just as she will be similar to other men in some respects, while differing from them in others.

There is no universal "womanness" shared by all women, never was and never will be. So if you try to understand the woman you have in front of you, instead of trying to understand women in general, it'll make the task much much easier.

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post