Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-02-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Women.
(18-02-2013 02:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: thatcher1.jpg]

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

The problem isn't gender... its people.
Women did not war for the last 3,000 years. Men have.
Regards
DL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..
(18-02-2013 02:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm with Kim here, the idea of women taking control and changing everything is essentially a patriarchal idea of dominance over the inept.
The most egalitarian approach is based on the ethics of care instead of the logic of dominance, and that takes time and the involvement and empowerment of everyone, including us men, we must give up the ideas that shaped us into this useless warmongering brutes and embrace our abilities to take care and nourish.

In other words, stop crying for mommy to solve all your problems and do something about it yourself! Tongue
Doing that.
Trying to get men to get the hell out of the way of progress.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 12:46 PM
(28-02-2013 12:41 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 02:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: thatcher1.jpg]

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

The problem isn't gender... its people.
Women did not war for the last 3,000 years. Men have.
Regards
DL
And you mean by "war?" That could mean anything.. You know they've been women fighters, woman warring leaders, and Queens insighting wars across that past 3,000 years? They just haven't had the availability or options to do so as much as men.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-02-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; yet you do not squeeze
(18-02-2013 03:54 PM)aurora Wrote:  Once men lose about 50% of their testosterone we might get somewhere! Tongue
I put my money on women thinking more and better than men do.
It is a matter of thought, not chemistry although I give you that testosterone does impede thinking.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Two words for you, Greatest you are not: multiple (no, not what everybody thought) quotes. And here's a little visual aid. [Image: postbit_multiquote.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
28-02-2013, 12:53 PM
(28-02-2013 12:46 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 12:41 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Women did not war for the last 3,000 years. Men have.
Regards
DL
And you mean by "war?" That could mean anything.. You know they've been women fighters, woman warring leaders, and Queens insighting wars across that past 3,000 years? They just haven't had the availability or options to do so as much as men.
Perhaps true. But not further back in time.
I look at all of our known history and not just the last 3,000 years. It happens that before God booted out the Goddess and took over just at about the time man learned how to kill his fellow man more efficiently, the Goddess ruled in a relatively peaceful world without the heavy fortifications required after men took over.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Video RE: Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; ..
(18-02-2013 04:01 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If women ruled the world do you know what would be different? Not a fucking thing.
Assumption without a basis in fact and our older history says you are full of it.
But if you prefer perpetual war then do not seek change.
I doubt if you want to educate yourself on that history but just in case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1bEmq_pf0
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 01:01 PM
(19-02-2013 11:45 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Well, it actually will take generations. The question is only... how many? Women cannot change the world without the help of men and, vice versa. Once we stop subjugating children and accord them the same rights we purport to accord adults, that change will take place.

The good news is that human violence has been on the decline for as long as we can examine. And as we shed superstition and embrace a more peaceful worldview, that process will evolve exponentially more quickly.
Let us pray. So to speak.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 01:10 PM
(19-02-2013 11:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think instead of women "taking over" it would be better if we could both be on equal footing to work together *shrug* Unlikely I know.
I agree but place women above men.
Women and children to the life boats first.
Equality I do not give within a family or society except under law, ----- as I believe that these 5 points of morality says that if moral, I have to put others before me and I have the power to impose my will within my family.
My children then my wife come first. That is how sanctity is given to family values.
http://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 01:12 PM
(19-02-2013 11:56 PM)kpax Wrote:  That will never happen. There are some things men are better at. There are some things women are better at. It's nature. I think it's better to say it would be nice if there were mutual respect and understanding from both sides to realize women have men by the balls in general and they need to shut the fuck up about it and quit whining like little bitches.

just kidding....maybe.
I agree that men and women have their strong points.
For men for the last 3,000 years, it has been war.
Regards
DL