Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-02-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..
(20-02-2013 01:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  The issue of equality is a hollow debate with no substance whatsoever, for example: when women talk about equality with men, what they don't ask is "equality with which men". Do women desire equality male migrant laborers? Males who make minimum wage or males in third world countries that make a couple dollars an hour? The hollow meaningless "equality" issue conveniently obfuscates real issues that affect people's lives directly like wages, Imperialistic military ambitions that put the lives of many me at risk of being detained indefinitely etc etc. all of these issues are ignored completely when the "equality" discussion is the be all end all meaning of freedom.
Yes equality is a myth and just as meaningless of a term as freedom.
That is why liberty is often used in law and not freedom.
Regards
DL
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2013, 01:20 PM
(28-02-2013 01:12 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  I agree that men and women have their strong points.
For men for the last 3,000 years, it has been war.
Regards
DL

...and art,music, science....Pretty much everything, it's a bit unfair to put war as a strong point.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
28-02-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; ..
(28-02-2013 12:58 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Assumption without a basis in fact and our older history says you are full of it.
But if you prefer perpetual war then do not seek change.
I doubt if you want to educate yourself on that history but just in case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1bEmq_pf0
Regards
DL

Most of your posts here are based on assumptions and nothing more.

What proof do you have that things would suddenly be better if women were in charge? An almost 2 hour youtube vid is not evidence that women would bring about world peace.
28-02-2013, 01:35 PM
(28-02-2013 01:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 01:12 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  I agree that men and women have their strong points.
For men for the last 3,000 years, it has been war.
Regards
DL

...and art,music, science....Pretty much everything, it's a bit unfair to put war as a strong point.
Perhaps but war was a part of the O P.
As to all the other great things men have done, I have to wonder who would have won some of those glories if man had not actively subjugated women.
I wonder how many men profited from what their wives taught them.
Remember that it was almost exclusively women who were burned as witches.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 01:38 PM
(28-02-2013 01:26 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 12:58 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Assumption without a basis in fact and our older history says you are full of it.
But if you prefer perpetual war then do not seek change.
I doubt if you want to educate yourself on that history but just in case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1bEmq_pf0
Regards
DL

Most of your posts here are based on assumptions and nothing more.

What proof do you have that things would suddenly be better if women were in charge? An almost 2 hour youtube vid is not evidence that women would bring about world peace.
Yes, but what is it they say about people who do the same thing over and over while expecting a different result?
Evidence is strong against men and world piece and I refuse to keep electing them and expect things to improve at a faster clip.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 01:39 PM
(28-02-2013 01:35 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Perhaps but war was a part of the O P.
As to all the other great things men have done, I have to wonder who would have won some of those glories if man had not actively subjugated women.
Regards
DL

Yeah far more credit would go towards women. War was always about the greed of the few controlling the many, something that would happen no matter who was in charge power hungry people are the ones that gain control and start the wars. I seriously doubt many of the men that have fought in wars did so by choice.
28-02-2013, 01:43 PM
(28-02-2013 01:39 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 01:35 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Perhaps but war was a part of the O P.
Regards
DL

Yeah far more credit would go towards women. War was always about the greed of the few controlling the many, something that would happen no matter who was in charge power hungry people are the ones that gain control and start the wars. I seriously doubt many of the men that have fought in wars did so by choice.
You would be wrong.
Look from about the Middle Ages upwards to even WWII where, most, at least in Canada, volunteered.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 01:44 PM
(28-02-2013 01:38 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Yes, but what is it they say about people who do the same thing over and over while expecting a different result?
Evidence is strong against men and world piece and I refuse to keep electing them and expect things to improve at a faster clip.
Regards
DL

So you would elect someone based on the fact that they are a woman? rather than based on their political ideologies? The worlds problems run far deeper than having XY chromosomes.
28-02-2013, 01:46 PM
(28-02-2013 01:43 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  You would be wrong.
Look from about the Middle Ages upwards to even WWII where, most, at least in Canada, volunteered.
Regards
DL

Brainwashed into loyalties. For king and country ring a bell?. WW2 in my country at least was a matter of self defence that and people had to join.
28-02-2013, 01:47 PM
(28-02-2013 01:44 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 01:38 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Yes, but what is it they say about people who do the same thing over and over while expecting a different result?
Regards
DL

So you would elect someone based on the fact that they are a woman? rather than based on their political ideologies? The worlds problems run far deeper than having XY chromosomes.
I agree but will point out which gender ---- men ---have been in power for 3,000 years.
Time to try something new I think.
Regards
DL