Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-02-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you; ..
(28-02-2013 01:47 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  I agree but will point out which gender ---- men ---have been in power for 3,000 years.
Time to try something new I think.
Regards
DL

A more equal footing in politics definitely. One group having power over the other absolutely not! that's been part of the problem for all that time. What makes you think it wouldn't be the exact same with the 'roles' reversed?.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Women. You have men by the balls. No one can network like you..
(28-02-2013 01:46 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 01:43 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  You would be wrong.
Look from about the Middle Ages upwards to even WWII where, most, at least in Canada, volunteered.
Regards
DL

Brainwashed into loyalties. For king and country ring a bell?. WW2 in my country at least was a matter of self defence that and people had to join.
From what I understand of the mentality of that day, those Canadians just wanted a good fight and some excitement.
I think that WWII was basically forced on us and we only moved after we made damned sure that the industrial capacity came to our side of the Atlantic.
Rather self-enriching and shallow but that is where we come from.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 01:57 PM
(28-02-2013 01:54 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  From what I understand of the mentality of that day, those Canadians just wanted a good fight and some excitement.
I think that WWII was basically forced on us and we only moved after we made damned sure that the industrial capacity came to our side of the Atlantic.
Regards
DL

From what I remember we had the same mentality for the first world war, the whole British empire is unstoppable lets relive our glory days bs that people bought into...well we all know how it turned out.

28-02-2013, 02:04 PM
(28-02-2013 01:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 01:47 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  I agree but will point out which gender ---- men ---have been in power for 3,000 years.
Time to try something new I think.
Regards
DL

A more equal footing in politics definitely. One group having power over the other absolutely not! that's been part of the problem for all that time. What makes you think it wouldn't be the exact same with the 'roles' reversed?.
Mostly because men fear such a reversal.
Further, if this kind of moral thinking prevailed, men would rule but for women's sake and not their own.
http://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/
Somewhat like in Egypt which had one of the most equal citizenry until the Matriarchal system was thrown over for a Patriarchal one.
In today's world, men cannot be trusted to do what is best for all.
Regards
DL
28-02-2013, 02:06 PM
(28-02-2013 01:57 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 01:54 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  From what I understand of the mentality of that day, those Canadians just wanted a good fight and some excitement.
Regards
DL

From what I remember we had the same mentality for the first world war, the whole British empire is unstoppable lets relive our glory days bs that people bought into...well we all know how it turned out.
Good grief. You must be damned near dead my friend if you can remember that far back.
Regards
DL
[+] 2 users Like Greatest I am's post
28-02-2013, 02:25 PM
(28-02-2013 02:04 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Mostly because men fear such a reversal.
Further, if this kind of moral thinking prevailed, men would rule but for women's sake and not their own.
Somewhat like in Egypt which had one of the most equal citizenry until the Matriarchal system was thrown over for a Patriarchal one.
Regards
DL

I'm willing to bet that's about the time religions we know today began to take hold?. So during the matriarchal system there were no wars? no injustices? no problems of any kind? it was a utopia?....Somehow I don't think so. Belief systems and the power hungry are the problem not the gender.

(28-02-2013 02:06 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Good grief. You must be damned near dead my friend if you can remember that far back.
Regards
DL
Lol I mean accounts from people that were around at the time.

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
01-03-2013, 02:53 PM
(28-02-2013 02:25 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(28-02-2013 02:04 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Mostly because men fear such a reversal.
Regards
DL

I'm willing to bet that's about the time religions we know today began to take hold?. So during the matriarchal system there were no wars? no injustices? no problems of any kind? it was a utopia?....Somehow I don't think so. Belief systems and the power hungry are the problem not the gender.

===============================

That would be a good bet.
There was likely some of all you mention but we cannot know the lifestyles of those 20 thousand years ago. The fact that they had no major fortifications indicates that they were mostly living in peace.
That is what the scholars think but we can never know for sure.
Regards
DL
01-03-2013, 04:32 PM
(01-03-2013 02:53 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  That would be a good bet.
There was likely some of all you mention but we cannot know the lifestyles of those 20 thousand years ago. The fact that they had no major fortifications indicates that they were mostly living in peace.
Regards
DL

20,000 years ago? during the last ice age?.

No fortifications = peace?....what?. Come on you're pulling stuff out of your arse now. Technological limitation's would prevent any long lasting structures being built. Any fortifications would have been made of stuff like wood which doesn't tend to last 20 thousand years.

What scholars. Where is your proof of any of this?

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
02-03-2013, 11:25 AM
(01-03-2013 04:32 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 02:53 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  That would be a good bet.
Regards
DL

20,000 years ago? during the last ice age?.

No fortifications = peace?....what?. Come on you're pulling stuff out of your arse now. Technological limitation's would prevent any long lasting structures being built. Any fortifications would have been made of stuff like wood which doesn't tend to last 20 thousand years.

What scholars. Where is your proof of any of this?

This is long but the shortest I have.
There is a bit of a summary at the end of the clip.
Regards
DL
02-03-2013, 04:29 PM
That's not proof. A quick google search shows her research never stood up to peer review and it is discredited. Got any real evidence?