Women and their feelings towards weight.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2012, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 04:48 PM by germanyt.)
RE: Women and their feelings towards weight.
(01-02-2012 05:42 PM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  My desire to reply has outweighed my desire to be non-confrontational.

As one of the aforementioned ugly chicks, or at least as someone who can't begin to compete with the women in those pictures, I shall weigh in. I also don't think that society puts impossibly high standards on aesthetics, and I disagree with women who claim this (although I have looked into this barbie-doll issue and the OP appears to be right about that)
But I do think that society puts too high a value on physical beauty, especially in women. And yes I believe this is the fault of a patriarchal society. I know a lot more women whose self-esteem is tied into their physical appearance than men are.

I do agree that often times men and women alike focus on physical appearance too much. Lots of great qualities get overlooked when 'on the prowl' because looks take center stage. I think that if more people let themselves they might just fall for someone that they otherwise wouldn't have considered. Personality goes a long way.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2014, 06:46 PM
HUGHSIE THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
27-01-2014, 06:49 PM
(27-01-2014 06:46 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  HUGHSIE THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU

I hate you. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.