Women cry...?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Women cry...?
(27-11-2012 07:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 07:34 AM)k37713 Wrote:  confused as to if this is a joke.. haha

Oh, it ain't no joke. Feels like you got a needle stuck in your eye. No pain pill on the planet makes a bit of difference. Only thing that helps is a topical anesthetic which is contraindicated 'cause all it does is interfere with the body's defenses and encourages the little fucker. Herpes simplex keratitis.

[Image: HerpesSimplexKeratitis.jpg]

We're you rubbing your eye on toilet seats and doorknobs or did you get too close up of a view of a skanky stripper?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Women cry...?
(27-11-2012 08:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 07:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh, it ain't no joke. Feels like you got a needle stuck in your eye. No pain pill on the planet makes a bit of difference. Only thing that helps is a topical anesthetic which is contraindicated 'cause all it does is interfere with the body's defenses and encourages the little fucker. Herpes simplex keratitis.

We're you rubbing your eye on toilet seats and doorknobs or did you get too close up of a view of a skanky stripper?

Dunno. There was that night with your Mom where I passed out and don't remember what happened. Might've gotten a facial from her in my sleep, but you'll need to check with her. Has she had the shingles? 'Cause that'd probably explain it.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
27-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Women cry...?
(27-11-2012 09:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 08:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  We're you rubbing your eye on toilet seats and doorknobs or did you get too close up of a view of a skanky stripper?

Dunno. There was that night with your Mom where I passed out and don't remember what happened. Might've gotten a facial from her in my sleep, but you'll need to check with her. Has she had the shingles? 'Cause that'd probably explain it.

StepBob had the shingles so it's likely she's also a carrier.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-11-2012, 12:03 AM
(27-11-2012 10:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 09:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dunno. There was that night with your Mom where I passed out and don't remember what happened. Might've gotten a facial from her in my sleep, but you'll need to check with her. Has she had the shingles? 'Cause that'd probably explain it.

StepBob had the shingles so it's likely she's also a carrier.

If you've ever had chicken pox, you're a carrier. Shit don't go away, it just goes dormant, lying in wait to fuck with you later. ... God help you if it chooses your eye to fuck with you.

28-11-2012, 12:21 AM
Women cry...?
(28-11-2012 12:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 10:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  StepBob had the shingles so it's likely she's also a carrier.

If you've ever had chicken pox, you're a carrier. Shit don't go away, it just goes dormant, lying in wait to fuck with you later. ... God help you if it chooses your eye to fuck with you.

God's been screwing me over all my life. Guess I better get ready for eye herpes next. Fml

28-11-2012, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 07:52 AM by k37713.)

Oh, it ain't no joke. Feels like you got a needle stuck in your eye. No pain pill on the planet makes a bit of difference. Only thing that helps is a topical anesthetic which is contraindicated 'cause all it does is interfere with the body's defenses and encourages the little fucker. Herpes simplex keratitis.

OUCH.. how the hell did you get it in your eye??

----------

nm I just read the response to Erx.. somehow missed it DOH

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
28-11-2012, 10:32 AM

This is clearly evidence of God's love for us. Lecture_preist

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-11-2012, 07:43 PM
(28-11-2012 07:42 AM)k37713 Wrote:  OUCH.. how the hell did you get it in your eye??

----------

nm I just read the response to Erx.. somehow missed it DOH

As usual, Hellbound is full of shit. Once you've had the chicken pox, the fucker's settled in, he starts squatting out in the back of your skull. You can't evict him, best you can do is try to keep him docile in his shitty little hovel. If he ain't happy, he goes out on a fucking booze run. God help you if he decides to look for it in your eye. Antivirals can beat him back to the hovel but he don't go down easy. I use the amino acid Lysine to keep him happy. ... Fucker's tame for now, thank God.

(28-11-2012 10:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  This is clearly evidence of God's love for us. Lecture_preist

Clearly. Big Grin