Women fail Marine IOC, repeat performance.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: Women fail Marine IOC, repeat performance.
(21-06-2013 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 05:07 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Gen. Dunwoody was my boss' boss' boss' boss until last year.

Material and Traffic command? I said top generals right?

Bitch has got 4-stars. She was the first woman to command a battalion in the 82nd Airborne Division in 1992. ... You still wanna take her on?

No, she prob has a penis. Has she ever patroled with 11b's or a ODA?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2013, 06:33 AM
You're in good company here, TheBlackKnight:

By way of comparision, here's the Australian cheif of army's view on having women under his command:

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
22-06-2013, 09:46 PM
(21-06-2013 05:07 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Material and Traffic command? I said top generals right?

She's got jump wings. They don't just give those away. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-06-2013, 02:44 PM
(22-06-2013 12:23 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bitch has got 4-stars. She was the first woman to command a battalion in the 82nd Airborne Division in 1992. ... You still wanna take her on?

No, she prob has a penis. Has she ever patroled with 11b's or a ODA?

Pretty sure she ain't got a penis. ... But big hairy balls? Well I know that Girly sure as shit ain't about to pull out my satchel to compare coin purses. Tongue

Breathing - it's more art than science.
24-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Nice try, but outside of politicians in uniform, the majorty of actual troops who sustain ground combat operations in the conventional and unconventional units agree with me, you know, the ones who actually do the work.Smile

I would love to see Gen. Morrison put his money where his mouth is and truely keep the same standards, and we'll see how many women actually make it into his beloved SAS.

(22-06-2013 06:33 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  You're in good company here, TheBlackKnight:

By way of comparision, here's the Australian cheif of army's view on having women under his command:

Quote:She's got jump wings. They don't just give those away.

Sure they do. re-enlistment incentive.I have a good friend who just finished 22 years as a Sgt Maj. A Colonel can decide he wants to go to freefall school much like you might decide to go golfing . Anything is possible with rank and friends who also have it.
24-06-2013, 12:23 PM
(22-06-2013 06:33 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  You're in good company here, TheBlackKnight:

The context of these videos is entirely different.

One is in response to failure to perform/meet requirements for the most elite divisions and the other in response to a sexual harassment scandal.

I agree we shouldn't have rape and sexual harassment in the military, it will be hard to weed out, I won't deny that, but that does not mean it should be allowed to exist....but as for relaxing any requirements or enacting any type of double standard for the sake of inclusion I say "Awww hells no!" You have to past the test or go serve somewhere else.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user