Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
Quote:Women are being warned about the dangers of a “womb detox” product after health experts said it could cause irritation and even toxic shock syndrome.

US firm called Embrace Pangaea is selling “Herbal Womb Detox Pearls” online, claiming the products "aids to correct" conditions such as endometriosis, ovarian cysts and thrush.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...14671.html

So, would you put a herb ball in your vagina? Why not? Some shady person told me it works. Seems tempting, to me.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
No fucking way.

Due to the reasons you mentioned. I would not do something like that unless it was specifically recommended by a gyno.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
18-01-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
WTH? Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Nope nope nope. I don't want Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Pretty sure if it helped endometriosis there would be studies on it and word would spread like wildfire.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
18-01-2016, 03:02 PM
I'm going to keep my legs tightly crossed, thank you very much.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-01-2016, 03:03 PM
(18-01-2016 02:38 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  So, would you put a herb ball in your vagina? Why not? Some shady person told me it works. Seems tempting, to me.

I'd stick one in your vagina.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-01-2016, 03:09 PM
If I had a vagina I'd stuff it full all the time. . . not with herbs though.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Here's my opinion -- for what it's worth....

Poontang should smell like poontang.....

Not jasmine, honeysuckle or cilantro.....

If I run into some nookie that smells like potpourri -- I gotta wonder what kinda nasty shit she's trying to cover up.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-01-2016, 03:24 PM
(18-01-2016 03:09 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  If I had a vagina I'd stuff it full all the time. . . not with herbs though.

Would you stuff it with Pokemon hats Hobo Tongue Wink Laugh out load
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
18-01-2016, 03:27 PM
(18-01-2016 03:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 03:09 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  If I had a vagina I'd stuff it full all the time. . . not with herbs though.

Would you stuff it with Pokemon hats Hobo Tongue Wink Laugh out load
Oh Jenny, it might be good you don't have a Pokemon hat. They go on your head not your pussy.

*Shakes head*

Oh and Girly, I didn't mean the head of a dick so don't even go there.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post