Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
Hint -- Pokemon and pussy exist only in two different universes......

Pick one...

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
(18-01-2016 02:38 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
Quote:Women are being warned about the dangers of a “womb detox” product after health experts said it could cause irritation and even toxic shock syndrome.

US firm called Embrace Pangaea is selling “Herbal Womb Detox Pearls” online, claiming the products "aids to correct" conditions such as endometriosis, ovarian cysts and thrush.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...14671.html

So, would you put a herb ball in your vagina? Why not? Some shady person told me it works. Seems tempting, to me.

Nope, I only put or let others put what is supposed to go there or the silicon replication of what should go there. Big Grin

The vagina is a completely self sustaining ecosystem unless interfered with or damaged. If you have issues, see a gyno. Clean the outside and leave the inside the fuck alone. It's self-cleaning. Keep your vag happy, don't give it weeds. Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 6 users Like Heatheness's post
18-01-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
Don't leave anything in your vagina for extended amounts of time. Even tampons that undergo strict dermatological and gynecological tests, and must be sterile, those can cause TSS after as little as 24 hours. And these herbs definitely aren't disinfected at all. Not to mention they're completely ineffective and the effects described are bollocks in more ways than one.
[+] 3 users Like Naridar's post
18-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Ohmy

Oh nonononono.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
18-01-2016, 06:02 PM
.......and these people should not be reproducing.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
18-01-2016, 06:11 PM
(18-01-2016 06:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  .......and these people should not be reproducing.

Unsure

...wouldn't letting them shove herb balls up their vaJJ's eventually fix that problem?

Consider Meh. Maybe not fast enough! Evil_monster

Honestly I read the first SIX whole words in the title & expected so much more from this thread!
mega disappoint! Undecided

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-01-2016, 06:29 PM
TSS is an excellent completion method of darwinian selection, but our oath sadly doesn't include an "I must treat every patient except idiots" part. And as futile it is to make people realize how stupid alternative medicine is, not being woken up at 3 AM, because the paramedics brought in a moron with septic shock due to her shoving herbs up her vag, is worth it.
[+] 2 users Like Naridar's post
18-01-2016, 09:19 PM
(18-01-2016 06:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 06:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  .......and these people should not be reproducing.

Unsure

...wouldn't letting them shove herb balls up their vaJJ's eventually fix that problem?

Consider Meh. Maybe not fast enough! Evil_monster

Honestly I read the first SIX whole words in the title & expected so much more from this thread!
mega disappoint! Undecided

Laugh out load Tongue

Why, is your name "Herb"? Laugh out load I keed...
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
18-01-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of
It took me 5 times of reading the title to not read it as "Women putting balls in their vaginas."

Man, my mind is in the gutter..... Confused

Oh wait, that IS what it said. Big Grin

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
18-01-2016, 11:05 PM
(18-01-2016 10:47 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  It took me 5 times of reading the title to not read it as "Women putting balls in their vaginas."

Man, my mind is in the gutter..... Confused

Oh wait, that IS what it said. Big Grin

When I read it the first time I thought, "Hmmm, Herb's a lucky guy." Laugh out load

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post