Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
(18-01-2016 11:05 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  When I read it the first time I thought, "Hmmm, Herb's a lucky guy." Laugh out load

yabut...
[Image: B7vtuJhIQAAo1TS.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
19-01-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
(18-01-2016 06:29 PM)Naridar Wrote:  TSS is an excellent completion method of darwinian selection, but our oath sadly doesn't include an "I must treat every patient except idiots" part. And as futile it is to make people realize how stupid alternative medicine is, not being woken up at 3 AM, because the paramedics brought in a moron with septic shock due to her shoving herbs up her vag, is worth it.

Is that a corollary to the Hippocratic Oath?

#sigh
19-01-2016, 02:13 PM
(18-01-2016 11:05 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 10:47 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  It took me 5 times of reading the title to not read it as "Women putting balls in their vaginas."

Man, my mind is in the gutter..... Confused

Oh wait, that IS what it said. Big Grin

When I read it the first time I thought, "Hmmm, Herb's a lucky guy." Laugh out load

I don't know about that. If he can get even part of his scrotum in, that's down in Vienna sausage and garbanzo beans territory for his junk.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-01-2016, 02:34 PM
(19-01-2016 02:00 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 11:05 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  When I read it the first time I thought, "Hmmm, Herb's a lucky guy." Laugh out load

yabut...
[Image: B7vtuJhIQAAo1TS.jpg]

That Herb would never be that lucky. Laughat

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
19-01-2016, 02:40 PM
(19-01-2016 02:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

I don't know about that. If he can get even part of his scrotum in, that's down in Vienna sausage and garbanzo beans territory for his junk.

Now, now even small things have their uses if you're creative enough. Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
19-01-2016, 03:27 PM
(18-01-2016 06:29 PM)Naridar Wrote:  TSS is an excellent completion method of darwinian selection, but our oath sadly doesn't include an "I must treat every patient except idiots" part. And as futile it is to make people realize how stupid alternative medicine is, not being woken up at 3 AM, because the paramedics brought in a moron with septic shock due to her shoving herbs up her vag, is worth it.

One of my favorites - "I ran out of tampons, so I put a makeup sponge up there. Now I can't get it out." ...3 days later. Facepalm

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
19-01-2016, 03:37 PM
And then there's this...

[Image: b0d5cd58c01211e3853d0002c9db89bc_8.jpg]

[Image: 51OdkPkkfjL._SY300_.jpg]

(not sure if I'm allowed to post this Blush Mods, remove if necessary.)

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

The things people do to their twats.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-01-2016, 03:51 PM
(18-01-2016 02:38 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
Quote:Women are being warned about the dangers of a “womb detox” product after health experts said it could cause irritation and even toxic shock syndrome.

US firm called Embrace Pangaea is selling “Herbal Womb Detox Pearls” online, claiming the products "aids to correct" conditions such as endometriosis, ovarian cysts and thrush.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...14671.html

So, would you put a herb ball in your vagina? Why not? Some shady person told me it works. Seems tempting, to me.

Not having a vagina no I would not. But knowing the AMA who would trust them to know what is good and what not? Or tell people the truth if they did know? I had hemorrhoids, to the point where I would bleed rectally and at times wore a kotex and a Tong type underwear. Walking beside my lady and she would say "Hey you got blood showing in you pants again." I went to a doctor in Tampa Florida. He did a colonoscopy and charged me the co-pay ( I did have insurance.) Then he sent me to a friend to do another test because his friend had to make payments on his Mercedes Benz too. Five tests later I had spent more than six hundred bucks out of pocket and still had my Rhoids! I flew to Colombia where I had no insurance and the doctors aren't quite so money happy. I went to see a proctologist. I bent over. He then explained there are several types of Rhoids My were type B fastened inside the rectum and extended outside where they got pinched by the sphincter muscle and bled. He had me buy a home style enema and take it home and return the next day after administering same. Then he put a tight rubber band around the rhoid where it stuck out. It dropped off by itself within a couple of days. Total cost less than $100.00 USD. That was 13 years ago and no problems since. Ask me why I went to Colombia when I needed a triple bypass surgery.
19-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Regarding TSS (toxic shock syndrome - for those who don't know) --- an affliction that is associated with tampon use .......

I remember back in the early 80's when they first started diagnosing this --- they had a figure for the number of MEN who contracted it.....................

Shocking
Say fuckn' WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!

yeah -- the number of MEN who contracted it...................

To this day, I'm still not sure how that happened.........................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-01-2016, 06:28 PM
(19-01-2016 03:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

One of my favorites - "I ran out of tampons, so I put a makeup sponge up there. Now I can't get it out." ...3 days later. Facepalm

Rainbow Vomit

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF