Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2016, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2016 06:39 PM by Fireball.)
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
(19-01-2016 03:37 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  And then there's this...

[Image: b0d5cd58c01211e3853d0002c9db89bc_8.jpg]

[Image: 51OdkPkkfjL._SY300_.jpg]

(not sure if I'm allowed to post this Blush Mods, remove if necessary.)

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

The things people do to their twats.

Technically, they're bleaching her starfish to return it to a nice pink(?). Smartass
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
19-01-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
(19-01-2016 06:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 06:29 PM)Naridar Wrote:  TSS is an excellent completion method of darwinian selection, but our oath sadly doesn't include an "I must treat every patient except idiots" part. And as futile it is to make people realize how stupid alternative medicine is, not being woken up at 3 AM, because the paramedics brought in a moron with septic shock due to her shoving herbs up her vag, is worth it.
Regarding TSS (toxic shock syndrome - for those who don't know) --- an affliction that is associated with tampon use .......

I remember back in the early 80's when they first started diagnosing this --- they had a figure for the number of MEN who contracted it.....................

Shocking
Say fuckn' WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!

yeah -- the number of MEN who contracted it...................

To this day, I'm still not sure how that happened.........................

*cough*bloody mangina*cough*
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-01-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned...
Sounds positively taintilizing. I cunt wait to try it out Thumbsup

Really, though, what kind of person would expect this to have any effect all the way up in their womb? That's just...
nuts. Cool

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
19-01-2016, 07:17 PM
(19-01-2016 07:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  Sounds positively taintilizing. I cunt wait to try it out Thumbsup

Really, though, what kind of person would expect this to have any effect all the way up in their womb? That's just...
nuts. Cool

Well, the whole thing is a non-starter; 'detox' is bullshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned...
(19-01-2016 07:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, the whole thing is a non-starter; 'detox' is bullshit.

Hmm, I don't know. I enjoy the benefits of exhaling from my lungs. It rids my body of toxins quite easily. I'm performing such a detox as we speak Big Grin

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
19-01-2016, 07:36 PM
Once when I had my tonsils taken out and I couldn't drink my vodka I gave myself a vodka enema. Do not do this! You will die.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-01-2016, 09:04 PM
(19-01-2016 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Once when I had my tonsils taken out and I couldn't drink my vodka I gave myself a vodka enema. Do not do this! You will die.

You could just fill the shot glass and put it over your eye to ingest it. Seems like sort of a hoax, but, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vodka_eyeballing Gasp

On another note, one of my neighbors had to have a colostomy bag installed after he had a large section of his large intestine removed. He's told me stories about ingesting peyote as an enema. I'll stick to beer and coffee, thank you very much. Yes
19-01-2016, 09:20 PM
(19-01-2016 09:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Once when I had my tonsils taken out and I couldn't drink my vodka I gave myself a vodka enema. Do not do this! You will die.

You could just fill the shot glass and put it over your eye to ingest it. Seems like sort of a hoax, but, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vodka_eyeballing Gasp

On another note, one of my neighbors had to have a colostomy bag installed after he had a large section of his large intestine removed. He's told me stories about ingesting peyote as an enema. I'll stick to beer and coffee, thank you very much. Yes

I'd be curious about the peyote.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-01-2016, 10:18 PM

You didn't seem to
19-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Wait, I thought my 'womb' is my uterus? Not my vagina.

I don't know anything about my own body. Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart