Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
(19-01-2016 07:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 07:12 PM)cactus Wrote:  Sounds positively taintilizing. I cunt wait to try it out Thumbsup

Really, though, what kind of person would expect this to have any effect all the way up in their womb? That's just...
nuts. Cool

Well, the whole thing is a non-starter; 'detox' is bullshit.

That's one of my pet peeves. People do those super detox cleansing juices thinking they're doing something special when the body does it naturally. I heard that overdoing detox drinks can cause a person to lose beneficial bacteria in their gut which sets them up for sickness. How ironic it that. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-01-2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned
(20-01-2016 12:12 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's one of my pet peeves. People do those super detox cleansing juices thinking they're doing something special when the body does it naturally. I heard that overdoing detox drinks can cause a person to lose beneficial bacteria in their gut which sets them up for sickness. How ironic it that. Laugh out load

What a woo-y opportunity. :-)

Too much detox? Try new ReTox! Our patent pending formula delivers beneficial homeopathic microdoses of toxins. Non-clinical trials show that after just ONE six-month course of treatment ReTox users have body temperature in normal range and a perfect 1:1 inhalation to exhalation ratio! Buy one week of ReTox at the regular price of $79.95 and receive two more weeks at half price! Sound too good to be true? It is! But if you call right now, we'll also send you this bracelet made from copper and magnets for free! We don't even know why we have those!
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
20-01-2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Women putting herb balls in vagina to 'detox their wombs' have been warned of dangers
(19-01-2016 09:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 09:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You could just fill the shot glass and put it over your eye to ingest it. Seems like sort of a hoax, but, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vodka_eyeballing Gasp

On another note, one of my neighbors had to have a colostomy bag installed after he had a large section of his large intestine removed. He's told me stories about ingesting peyote as an enema. I'll stick to beer and coffee, thank you very much. Yes

I'd be curious about the peyote.

After standing 12 hour watches in the dark while in the Navy, I started seeing things that weren't there. That was good enough for me. What if you take that shit, go on a trip and don't come back? No
20-01-2016, 02:07 PM
*Insert Gwyneth Paltrow steam-douche joke here*

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-01-2016, 02:14 PM
(19-01-2016 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 03:27 PM)Nurse Wrote:  One of my favorites - "I ran out of tampons, so I put a makeup sponge up there. Now I can't get it out." ...3 days later. Facepalm

Rainbow Vomit

Better than the gay guy who ended up in the emergency room with a 100 watt bulb totally inside of his rectum!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
20-01-2016, 04:09 PM
(19-01-2016 06:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 06:29 PM)Naridar Wrote:  TSS is an excellent completion method of darwinian selection, but our oath sadly doesn't include an "I must treat every patient except idiots" part. And as futile it is to make people realize how stupid alternative medicine is, not being woken up at 3 AM, because the paramedics brought in a moron with septic shock due to her shoving herbs up her vag, is worth it.
Regarding TSS (toxic shock syndrome - for those who don't know) --- an affliction that is associated with tampon use .......

I remember back in the early 80's when they first started diagnosing this --- they had a figure for the number of MEN who contracted it.....................

Shocking
Say fuckn' WHAT!?!?!??!?!?!

yeah -- the number of MEN who contracted it...................

To this day, I'm still not sure how that happened.........................

It's not necessarily a tampon or IUD that causes it, it's the bacteria that matters - generalized staphyloccus or streptococcus infections can also cause it. A patient with weakened immune system can get TSS from an erysipelas infection!

Also, the uterus is not involved in intercourse in any way, as the cervical canal is normally closed. The "tightness" of the uterus doesn't influence the tightness of the vagina at all, and if these herbs indeed cause uterine contractions (which I very much doubt), they can even have serious risks! Ladies who want a tighter vagina should do pelvic muscle training, drugs are in this case ineffective.

DerFish: You do not want to know what objects people put in or on their genitals. I have seen some examples in urology lessons. You do not want to know.

And a correction: there is such a thing as detoxification. It includes things like plasmapheresis, polyethylene-glycol intestinal cleansing and other slightly disgusting and/or painful procedures that might serve as a lesson not to drink antifreeze in the hope that it might get you drunk Evil_monster
20-01-2016, 04:33 PM
(20-01-2016 02:14 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(19-01-2016 06:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Rainbow Vomit

Better than the gay guy who ended up in the emergency room with a 100 watt bulb totally inside of his rectum!

I don't know if it's just storytelling at it's finest but I've heard reports of mice being inserted in the rectum for some exciting sex. Um......yeah. Hobo Maybe Nurse can confirm this. Actually, I really hope she can't.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-01-2016, 04:22 PM
(20-01-2016 12:12 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's one of my pet peeves. People do those super detox cleansing juices thinking they're doing something special when the body does it naturally. I heard that overdoing detox drinks can cause a person to lose beneficial bacteria in their gut which sets them up for sickness. How ironic it that. Laugh out load

Isn't it the case that taking probiotic supplements is kind of useless, too? I don't remember exactly (I'd watched a medical video on it many moons ago), but it was talking about how we already have so much beneficial (and some bad) bacteria in our gut and intestines, that most probiotic supplements just go right through us because there's really no room for all that extra bacteria to make a home and grow. Something along those lines. I know that's a little off topic, but what you said just reminded me of that lol.
25-01-2016, 04:44 PM
(25-01-2016 04:22 PM)caadam Wrote:  

Isn't it the case that taking probiotic supplements is kind of useless, too? I don't remember exactly (I'd watched a medical video on it many moons ago), but it was talking about how we already have so much beneficial (and some bad) bacteria in our gut and intestines, that most probiotic supplements just go right through us because there's really no room for all that extra bacteria to make a home and grow. Something along those lines. I know that's a little off topic, but what you said just reminded me of that lol.

How do you feel about fecal bacteriotherapy?

#sigh
25-01-2016, 05:03 PM
(25-01-2016 04:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2016 04:22 PM)caadam Wrote:  Isn't it the case that taking probiotic supplements is kind of useless, too? I don't remember exactly (I'd watched a medical video on it many moons ago), but it was talking about how we already have so much beneficial (and some bad) bacteria in our gut and intestines, that most probiotic supplements just go right through us because there's really no room for all that extra bacteria to make a home and grow. Something along those lines. I know that's a little off topic, but what you said just reminded me of that lol.

How do you feel about fecal bacteriotherapy?

Feeling skeptical - sticking one person's poop into another's colon is different to say the least. I get the concept, though. I'll definitely have to read more about it to get a better opinion.