Women reclaiming the word SLUT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Women reclaiming the word SLUT
Rapist define their acts with different excuses but they have been consumed by so much lust and just want to defile women sexually, there is never reasons to make sense of rapist actions. Their desires want to be satisfied and once they get the chance their will rape even a full clothed women, sexually desires consumes their minds. Slut has been a word to degrade a women who has made her own decision to continually giving themselves sexually to different guys cause that is the life she has been force or chosen to be in.

Women reclaiming words that degrade them is of no significance women should reclaim much more powerful words.

From Love
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Where I live we use the word thotie

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-04-2014, 02:31 PM
(06-04-2014 01:23 PM)ClintLove Wrote:  Rapist define their acts with different excuses but they have been consumed by so much lust and just want to defile women sexually, there is never reasons to make sense of rapist actions. Their desires want to be satisfied and once they get the chance their will rape even a full clothed women, sexually desires consumes their minds. Slut has been a word to degrade a women who has made her own decision to continually giving themselves sexually to different guys cause that is the life she has been force or chosen to be in.

Women reclaiming words that degrade them is of no significance women should reclaim much more powerful words.

From Love

The point is that being a slut shouldn't be a degrading thing.
There's nothing shameful about enjoying safe sex regardless of if you're male or female.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
08-04-2014, 10:51 AM
(06-04-2014 02:31 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 01:23 PM)ClintLove Wrote:  Rapist define their acts with different excuses but they have been consumed by so much lust and just want to defile women sexually, there is never reasons to make sense of rapist actions. Their desires want to be satisfied and once they get the chance their will rape even a full clothed women, sexually desires consumes their minds. Slut has been a word to degrade a women who has made her own decision to continually giving themselves sexually to different guys cause that is the life she has been force or chosen to be in.

From Love

The point is that being a slut shouldn't be a degrading thing.
There's nothing shameful about enjoying safe sex regardless of if you're male or female.

Sluts are fun, I don't understand their bad rep. Observe:

Person 1: That girl is used goods.
Person 2: Great! She'll be more experienced!

Person A: Stay away from her, she will sleep with any man.
Person B: Stay away from her because I'll get laid if I don't? Are you mad?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post