Women's Olympic Weightlifting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Women's Olympic Weightlifting
Here we go again. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-08-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Women's Olympic Weightlifting
(06-08-2012 07:17 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 07:11 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Yeah I do have big ears. As for my aberrations I make no insistence upon anyone.fool!

Take a step back and think about it, will you?

Getting outraged because someone is in their natural state is a very unhealthy mindset. Shaving underarm hair is a fashion from the previous century that has remained in some countries, didn't prove popular in other countries... and, well, some countries missed out on the reason for it becoming popular in the first place.

"Ew! Ew! You're different! Ewwww!"

Fucking humans. The gene pool needs more chlorine.

Try and understand what peeps are saying before the critiques, huh?

You obviously don't like a bit of a joke and take some things too seriously and mega seriousness can lead to anger and misjudgement of others.

Smartarsery is an art that shouldn't be taken too lightly................... or seriously Wink
07-08-2012, 07:11 AM
(06-08-2012 07:17 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 07:11 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Yeah I do have big ears. As for my aberrations I make no insistence upon anyone.fool!

Take a step back and think about it, will you?

Getting outraged because someone is in their natural state is a very unhealthy mindset. Shaving underarm hair is a fashion from the previous century that has remained in some countries, didn't prove popular in other countries... and, well, some countries missed out on the reason for it becoming popular in the first place.

"Ew! Ew! You're different! Ewwww!"

Fucking humans. The gene pool needs more chlorine.

Just a note, she's from Australia. A country where females shaving under their arms became a popular fashion thing.

Also, lolflipshitmuch?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-08-2012, 07:15 AM
(07-08-2012 07:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just a note, she's from Australia. A country where females shaving under their arms became a popular fashion thing.

Also, lolflipshitmuch?

Oh, no. It's a long-standing thing about humans in general, not a single-instance flippity-da-switch, thing. I'm a misanthrope for a reason. Sleepy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2012, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 08:38 AM by Observer.)
Whooo

Watch that tension in those leg muscles. I love it when woman do their utmost best Drooling

(I still remember the Belgian candidate from a few years ago who PEE'D in her pants on camera while dead-lifting. Bwhahahaha Video)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
(07-08-2012 08:34 AM)Observer Wrote:  Whooo

Watch that tension in those leg muscles. I love it when woman do their utmost best Drooling

(I still remember the Belgian candidate from a few years ago who PEE'D in her pants on camera while dead-lifting. Bwhahahaha Video)

Come on, brother, you gotta at least learn the lingo if you wanna participate in the thread. That was not a deadlift but the first half of a clean in a clean-and-jerk attempt. She failed to complete the second half of the clean which would've been her standing upright in preparation to jerk it overhead. ... And that's likely not urine but spooge. There have been many reports of both women and men having spontaneous orgasms when lifting heavy weights. And she cleaned it up with her shoe so the next competitor wouldn't slip. That was sporting.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
07-08-2012, 07:25 PM
(07-08-2012 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-08-2012 08:34 AM)Observer Wrote:  Whooo

Come on, brother, you gotta at least learn the lingo if you wanna participate in the thread. That was not a deadlift but the first half of a clean in a clean-and-jerk attempt. She failed to complete the second half of the clean which would've been her standing upright in preparation to jerk it overhead. ... And that's likely not urine but spooge. There have been many reports of both women and men having spontaneous orgasms when lifting heavy weights. And she cleaned it up with her shoe so the next competitor wouldn't slip. That was sporting.

Thats why I've nevet used a spotter!Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post