Women's face creams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Women's face creams
(17-07-2015 03:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The other thing marketers do is give serums and creams French names because when it has a French name it's much better stuff. And is this Jesus in a bottle? It's miraculous and transforming and costs upwards of $300 a bottle. Some of this La Mer stuff is $2000 a bottle.

[Image: bg_noflash.jpg]

I read that as "Lamer".

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
18-07-2015, 12:09 AM
I like this. If I were close I would even give it a whirl. Between a new zen master shag and some crème de la crème, I'd be all set.

http://nextshark.com/zen-chinese-barber/
19-07-2015, 07:54 PM
(17-07-2015 12:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Or you could just do this lol...

Just do your O face.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
19-07-2015, 08:49 PM
(19-07-2015 07:54 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(17-07-2015 12:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Or you could just do this lol...

Just do your O face.

This?

[Image: omg-happy-reaction-taylor.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
19-07-2015, 11:42 PM
(16-07-2015 10:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This might fit better in the pseudoscience section.

Hey, I mean, I like to look nice and I take very good care of my skin but sometimes I just have to laugh at women's face creams. There's a product out called Ageless Beauty and the user dabs it on her skin and in five minutes or so it tightens the bags under the eyes and other wrinkles on the face. But, and here's the good part .... Laugh out load.... it's basically made from egg whites along with a few other ingredients and if you've ever gotten egg whites on your hand you'd know that when it dries it tightens the skin.

If one buys the whole product line it's..... gulp...... $179 smakaroos....... Gasp......

for probably 50 cents worth of egg whites.

Back in the 1980's my mom used a product called Sudden Change which was the same thing.....egg whites, and I think it cost around $18 or so. She used it for a while then threw it out.

I'm in the wrong business. Face cream is where the gold is.

Wow, there's a deal. a tight face for a few minutes, AND salmonella all for the price of, ummm, a few dozen eggs. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-07-2015, 08:48 AM
(19-07-2015 08:49 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 07:54 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Just do your O face.

This?

[Image: omg-happy-reaction-taylor.jpg]

If Taylor gives you that face in the sack, I think you did something that she wasn't expecting and possibly didn't consent to.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
20-07-2015, 09:51 AM
I know this thread got diverted very quickly because of my idiotic title. God I'm stupid sometimes .Dodgy Anyway, some of you guys have no idea what goes into women's cosmetics. (I won't call it face creams anymore. That didn't work too well.LOL)

Here's the latest. Snail mucus. Yup. I was looking to buy a foundation and the first ingredient was snail secretions. I thought, what the hell? Got home and googled it.

http://news.nationalpost.com/health/the-...nail-mucus

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.