Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 03:58 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke
(06-03-2017 02:22 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So it's not that women need to be kept in place, but rather that they're naturally lesser? Consider

Yes, at some things they are lesser and at others they are better. Each person should be free to develop their own talents.

Of course! Women should stay where they excel, such as child rearing, and leaving all that thinking and fighting stuff to those with better potential for it. Yes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-03-2017, 02:44 AM
(06-03-2017 01:59 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Most of the facts he presents are simply true. Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning. This is a fact, as much a modern culture wishes to bury its head in the sand and ignore the facts.

[Image: mc9qbk.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-03-2017, 02:46 AM
(06-03-2017 02:44 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 01:59 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Most of the facts he presents are simply true. Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning. This is a fact, as much a modern culture wishes to bury its head in the sand and ignore the facts.

[Image: mc9qbk.jpg]

He should start digging his grave.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-03-2017, 02:57 AM
Pretty sure he already has, if getting a good gal is living large ... I'm betting even his inflatable doll is offended.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-03-2017, 02:59 AM
(06-03-2017 02:22 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So it's not that women need to be kept in place, but rather that they're naturally lesser? Consider

Yes, at some things they are lesser and at others they are better. Each person should be free to develop their own talents.

Nice try at pretending to be ignorant, but actually people arent that stupid.
Try the Poe 102 lesson for 5$ at Amazon. Availiable as DVD or Blue Ray.
Keep in mind: to be a proper Poe, you have to be believable somehow still.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
06-03-2017, 03:02 AM
(06-03-2017 02:59 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:22 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Yes, at some things they are lesser and at others they are better. Each person should be free to develop their own talents.

Nice try at pretending to be ignorant, but actually people arent that stupid.

I beg to differ.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
06-03-2017, 03:13 AM
Hmmm...

You have an actual man and an actual woman applying to do a job. There's two methods you could employ:

1) Consider the skills of the actual man and actual woman in front of you, and determine which is better suited to do the job.

2) Ignore the two people in front of you, and look at average statistics. Pick the person of the gender representing the better suited averages.

Which of these is more likely to produce a suitable candidate?

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
06-03-2017, 03:19 AM
fschmidt Wrote:  Quite right, feminism is a terminal cultural illness. But there is no need to keep women in their place. Just allow each person to freely live up to their own ability, and this will insure that women are in their place.

I think it's great that you support equal opportunity!

What is the reason, in you opinion, for the success of women who are currently at the top of their chosen fields, given that you believe them to be intellectually inferior?
06-03-2017, 04:12 AM

Yeah, that Marie Curie was a real under-achiever. If she had been a man she would have won at least three Nobel prizes instead of a paltry two.
[+] 4 users Like Norm Deplume's post
06-03-2017, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 05:37 AM by Deesse23.)
(06-03-2017 03:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:59 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Nice try at pretending to be ignorant, but actually people arent that stupid.

I beg to differ.

I stand corrected: Only a few people are as astupid as he pretends to be. Laugh out load

Makes me wonder if fschmidt is also a holocaust denier, social darwinist, rejects abortion as well as homosexual partnership, thinks there is no such thing like martial rape, likes to re-introduce the death penalty, doenst want women to vote, thinks democracy is crap and supports monarchy....just like your example of polish member of the EU parliament. If Atheists are all alike, like fschmidt suggested, then i bet its safe to assume all idiots (like Korwin-Mikke and the OP) are also all alike.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post