Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke
(06-03-2017 05:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 03:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I beg to differ.

I stand corrected: Only a few people are as astupid as he pretends to be. Laugh out load

I wouldn't bet on him pretending.

Quote:Makes me wonder if fschmidt is also a holocaust denier, social darwinist, rejects abortion as well as homosexual partnership, thinks there is no such thing like martial rape, likes to re-introduce the death penalty, doenst want women to vote, thinks democracy is crap and supports monarchy....just like your example of polish member of the EU parliament. If Atheists are all alike, like fschmidt suggested, then i bet its safe to assume all idiots (like Korwin-Mikke and the OP) are also all alike.

Korwin-Mikke is epitome of Polish politician gone wrong but I doubt that there are many idiots who share all of above mentioned characteristics.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2017, 06:50 AM
(06-03-2017 01:59 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning. This is a fact, as much a modern culture wishes to bury its head in the sand and ignore the facts.

Do you have anything to support that claim?

(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Quite right, feminism is a terminal cultural illness. But there is no need to keep women in their place. Just allow each person to freely live up to their own ability, and this will insure that women are in their place.

If you are saying that women should be treated equally and allowed the same opportunities then I'd agree. That seems to contradict the claim that feminism is a "terminal cultural illness" though. What exactly do you think feminism entails?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
06-03-2017, 06:55 AM
(03-03-2017 08:00 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  He is a weapons grade idiot.

The article says he was banned from parliament for giving the nazi salute. Now, according to Nazi ideology he would be a fucking Untermensch and be a slave to peolpe like me if hes lucky. If not, he and his race should be wiped from the face of the earth.

I'm fairly sure he was giving the salute to mock EU lawmakers, not support any kind of fascist ideology. But you're right - he certainly isn't a nice person. Sad
06-03-2017, 07:23 AM
(06-03-2017 02:22 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So it's not that women need to be kept in place, but rather that they're naturally lesser? Consider

Yes, at some things they are lesser and at others they are better. Each person should be free to develop their own talents.

And with the entire range of possible talents available to you, you sunk all of your skill points into "trolling". Kind of sad, really.

(06-03-2017 01:59 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Most of the facts he presents are simply true. Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning. This is a fact, as much a modern culture wishes to bury its head in the sand and ignore the facts.

It is customary to cite sources of evidence when making claims. Especially claims that are as blatantly false as this one.

(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Quite right, feminism is a terminal cultural illness.

A person interested in a sincere discussion would clarify or define statements like this.

Like many controversial topics, feminism is a general word that is applied (correctly and incorrectly) to a wide range of views. Some of these views are reasonable some are not.

Believing that women are entitled to the same rights (civil, social, economical, etc.) as men is entirely reasonable.

Believing that all sex is rape is rather unreasonable to say the least.

So, while you might be correct about some forms of feminism being a cultural illness, you are going to alienate any potential allies with your delivery.

(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  But there is no need to keep women in their place. Just allow each person to freely live up to their own ability, and this will insure that women are in their place.

Hmmm. All your skill points, and you specialized. Interesting. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
06-03-2017, 10:12 AM
(06-03-2017 06:55 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 08:00 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  He is a weapons grade idiot.

The article says he was banned from parliament for giving the nazi salute. Now, according to Nazi ideology he would be a fucking Untermensch and be a slave to peolpe like me if hes lucky. If not, he and his race should be wiped from the face of the earth.

I'm fairly sure he was giving the salute to mock EU lawmakers, not support any kind of fascist ideology. But you're right - he certainly isn't a nice person. Sad

Well, he hates Jews, yet denies the holocaust, or Adolf knowing about it respectively ("wenn das nur der Führer wüsste", if only the Führer knew..), thinks women should be "put in their place", supports authoritarian regimes like Putins, etc. I dont really see a significant difference between him and a run of the mill fascist. He is probably only a different flavour of the same shit, but still smells like it. Dodgy

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
06-03-2017, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 01:15 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(06-03-2017 02:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 01:59 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Most of the facts he presents are simply true. Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning. This is a fact, as much a modern culture wishes to bury its head in the sand and ignore the facts.

Indeed. Women need to be kept in their proper place, where they can best serve, on account of coming up short in comparison to their better halves. If they're allowed to pretend like they're equals, there'll be no end to it! Next they'll be demanding the right to exercise political power and enjoy sex for non-procreation! We simply cannot have that. Yes

Laugh out load

I can't stop laughing!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-03-2017, 10:20 AM
(06-03-2017 10:12 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 06:55 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  I'm fairly sure he was giving the salute to mock EU lawmakers, not support any kind of fascist ideology. But you're right - he certainly isn't a nice person. Sad

Well, he hates Jews, yet denies the holocaust or Adolf knowing about it respectively ("wenn das nur der Führer wüsste", if only the Führer knew..), thinks women should be "put in their place", supports authoritarian regimes like Putins, etc. I dont really see a significant difference between him and a run of the mill fascist. He is probably only a different flavour of the same shit, but still smells like it. Dodgy

[bold mine]

I didn't know about that. Blink

Sorry...
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
06-03-2017, 10:27 AM
(06-03-2017 10:12 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 06:55 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  I'm fairly sure he was giving the salute to mock EU lawmakers, not support any kind of fascist ideology. But you're right - he certainly isn't a nice person. Sad

Well, he hates Jews, yet denies the holocaust, or Adolf knowing about it respectively ("wenn das nur der Führer wüsste", if only the Führer knew..), thinks women should be "put in their place", supports authoritarian regimes like Putins, etc. I dont really see a significant difference between him and a run of the mill fascist. He is probably only a different flavour of the same shit, but still smells like it. Dodgy

To be fair he said that Hitler probably didn't knew about Shoah and murder was Himmler work. It's not the same as denying Holocaust, however it show his idiocy perfectly. Though he could deny Holocaust at other occasion, I know not.

He's just a fool, perhaps fascist one, perhaps not. Real problem is not his idiocy but the fact that he has supporters.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
06-03-2017, 11:23 AM
(06-03-2017 03:13 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Hmmm...

You have an actual man and an actual woman applying to do a job. There's two methods you could employ:

1) Consider the skills of the actual man and actual woman in front of you, and determine which is better suited to do the job.

2) Ignore the two people in front of you, and look at average statistics. Pick the person of the gender representing the better suited averages.

Which of these is more likely to produce a suitable candidate?

I always use #1, and for jobs requiring abstract intelligence, that always results in me hiring only men.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2017, 11:24 AM
(06-03-2017 03:19 AM)ukatheist Wrote:  I think it's great that you support equal opportunity!

What is the reason, in you opinion, for the success of women who are currently at the top of their chosen fields, given that you believe them to be intellectually inferior?

Modern culture has degenerated into an idiocracy. Women tend to rise to the top in an idiocracy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user