Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke
(06-03-2017 05:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Makes me wonder if fschmidt is also a holocaust denier, social darwinist, rejects abortion as well as homosexual partnership, thinks there is no such thing like martial rape, likes to re-introduce the death penalty, doenst want women to vote, thinks democracy is crap and supports monarchy....just like your example of polish member of the EU parliament. If Atheists are all alike, like fschmidt suggested, then i bet its safe to assume all idiots (like Korwin-Mikke and the OP) are also all alike.

a holocaust denier [no], social darwinist [yes], rejects abortion [no] as well as homosexual partnership [no], thinks there is no such thing like martial rape [yes], likes to re-introduce the death penalty [no], doenst want women to vote [yes], thinks democracy is crap [yes] and supports monarchy [no]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2017, 11:31 AM
[Image: don-amp-039-t-feed-the-troll_o_2649651.jpg]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like ShadowProject's post
06-03-2017, 11:32 AM
(06-03-2017 06:50 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 01:59 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning. This is a fact, as much a modern culture wishes to bury its head in the sand and ignore the facts.

Do you have anything to support that claim?

The Polish gentleman quoted in this thread provided evidence to support this claim.

(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  If you are saying that women should be treated equally and allowed the same opportunities then I'd agree. That seems to contradict the claim that feminism is a "terminal cultural illness" though. What exactly do you think feminism entails?

Feminism is a slut power movement.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2017, 11:53 AM
(06-03-2017 11:32 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 06:50 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Do you have anything to support that claim?

The Polish gentleman quoted in this thread provided evidence to support this claim.

I did not see anything that actually supported the claim. He expressed opinions that seem very much like yours but that's not evidence of anything except that you share some opinions.

Please provide something that objectively supports the claim "Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning".

Quote:
(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  If you are saying that women should be treated equally and allowed the same opportunities then I'd agree. That seems to contradict the claim that feminism is a "terminal cultural illness" though. What exactly do you think feminism entails?

Feminism is a slut power movement.

I see you are a master of the cogent argument.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
06-03-2017, 11:54 AM
Are we sure this isn't a birdguy sock? They sound like they'd be bosom buddies.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-03-2017, 12:11 PM
(06-03-2017 10:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 10:12 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Well, he hates Jews, yet denies the holocaust, or Adolf knowing about it respectively ("wenn das nur der Führer wüsste", if only the Führer knew..), thinks women should be "put in their place", supports authoritarian regimes like Putins, etc. I dont really see a significant difference between him and a run of the mill fascist. He is probably only a different flavour of the same shit, but still smells like it. Dodgy

To be fair he said that Hitler probably didn't knew about Shoah and murder was Himmler work. It's not the same as denying Holocaust, however it show his idiocy perfectly. Though he could deny Holocaust at other occasion, I know not.

He's just a fool, perhaps fascist one, perhaps not. Real problem is not his idiocy but the fact that he has supporters.

Excellent synopsis! Bowing

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
06-03-2017, 12:14 PM
No he's just trying to see how long it takes to get banned so that he can falsely vindicate his own beliefs. Button pushing is all it is,.pathetic really.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-03-2017, 12:17 PM
(06-03-2017 11:32 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  The Polish gentleman quoted in this thread provided evidence to support this claim.

Other than making the statement, he did not provide evidence. That'd make you a liar.

(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Feminism is a slut power movement.

Spoken like a true virgin.

Why is it that the advocates for things like racial/gender/national superiority are always the worst examples of the things they advocate for?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
06-03-2017, 12:27 PM
(06-03-2017 11:28 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 05:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Makes me wonder if fschmidt is also a holocaust denier, social darwinist, rejects abortion as well as homosexual partnership, thinks there is no such thing like martial rape, likes to re-introduce the death penalty, doenst want women to vote, thinks democracy is crap and supports monarchy....just like your example of polish member of the EU parliament. If Atheists are all alike, like fschmidt suggested, then i bet its safe to assume all idiots (like Korwin-Mikke and the OP) are also all alike.

social darwinist [yes]
thinks there is no such thing like martial rape [yes]
doenst want women to vote [yes]
thinks democracy is crap [yes]

Ever considered to get rid of one of those horrible positions and become a more decent human being?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
06-03-2017, 12:33 PM
(06-03-2017 12:27 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ever considered to get rid of one of those horrible positions and become a more decent human being?

I hope this is a troll. But going by what is able to walk on two legs and to win elections, this one might just be genuine. I have a strong feeling, in need of scientific evaluation, of course, that humanity has stopped evolving in the last decade. And the regress seems to follow a steep curve.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post