Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke
Its crazy season for loonys here at the moment but I like seeing people more fucked up than me, make's me feel normal. And I like winding them up too Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Women 'weaker, less intelligent'
That is exactly what they want you to think.

#sigh
06-03-2017, 01:30 PM
(06-03-2017 12:17 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 11:32 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  The Polish gentleman quoted in this thread provided evidence to support this claim.

Other than making the statement, he did not provide evidence. That'd make you a liar.

(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Feminism is a slut power movement.

Spoken like a true virgin.

Why is it that the advocates for things like racial/gender/national superiority are always the worst examples of the things they advocate for?

Laugh out load Though to be fair, there are probably women out there who will hitch up to somebody like this.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
06-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Video RE: Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke
(06-03-2017 11:53 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I did not see anything that actually supported the claim. He expressed opinions that seem very much like yours but that's not evidence of anything except that you share some opinions.

Please provide something that objectively supports the claim "Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning".

You must have missed the video. Here it is:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2017, 01:38 PM
A polish PIS (direly in need of the second S) Parliamentarian, throwing out dubious references, won't win the battle between science and misogyny.
06-03-2017, 01:45 PM
(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Quite right, feminism is a terminal cultural illness. But there is no need to keep women in their place. Just allow each person to freely live up to their own ability, and this will insure that women are in their place.

[Image: wolf_zpsplofoc8n.jpg][Image: female-urinal_zpsrh6ckmhg.jpg]

#sigh
06-03-2017, 01:46 PM
(06-03-2017 01:34 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 11:53 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I did not see anything that actually supported the claim. He expressed opinions that seem very much like yours but that's not evidence of anything except that you share some opinions.

Please provide something that objectively supports the claim "Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning".

You must have missed the video. Here it is:

The only "evidence" he offered was an unverified statement about the number of women participating at high levels in chess. You can't jump from that to a claim that women have lower intellectual capacity in any field of abstract reasoning and expect to be taken seriously. It's one field with no investigation into possible other factors, including culture, that affect the result.

I'll repeat...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
06-03-2017, 01:49 PM
(06-03-2017 01:38 PM)abaris Wrote:  A polish PIS (direly in need of the second S) Parliamentarian, throwing out dubious references, won't win the battle between science and misogyny.

He isn't member of PiS, but rather "Wolność" party earlier called KORWiN. Still, he would fit with PiS perfectly.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-03-2017, 01:50 PM
(06-03-2017 01:34 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  You must have missed the video.

His statement and quotation of statistics do not equate to evidence.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
06-03-2017, 02:41 PM
fschmidt Wrote:Yes, at some things they are lesser
examples, please?
fschmidt Wrote:and at others they are better.
"better" or MORE
examples, please?
fschmidt Wrote:Each person should be free to develop their own talents.
I agree with this.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED