Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke
(06-03-2017 01:46 PM)unfogged Wrote:  The only "evidence" he offered was an unverified statement about the number of women participating at high levels in chess.

He also offered physics. I can add to that math and programming. But I am not going to waste my time digging up data here since it is completely obvious to me that he is right. Believe what you want, and may your culture die soon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2017, 03:15 PM
(06-03-2017 03:09 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  He also offered physics. I can add to that math and programming. But I am not going to waste my time digging up data here since it is completely obvious to me that he is right. Believe what you want, and may your culture die soon.

He/she who makes the claim has the responsibility to back it up.

Since you refuse to back up your claim, it can be dismissed.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
06-03-2017, 03:25 PM
(06-03-2017 03:15 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  He/she who makes the claim has the responsibility to back it up.

And what about all those here ridiculing the claim based on their claim that men and women are equal? Where is their evidence to back up their claim?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2017, 03:30 PM
(06-03-2017 03:25 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 03:15 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  He/she who makes the claim has the responsibility to back it up.

And what about all those here ridiculing the claim based on their claim that men and women are equal? Where is their evidence to back up their claim?

[Image: 7wzX329.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
06-03-2017, 04:07 PM
(06-03-2017 03:25 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  And what about all those here ridiculing the claim based on their claim that men and women are equal? Where is their evidence to back up their claim?

Uhm, science. I'm not holding my breath for you to accept something as exotic as that. It's also obvious to any man having already left the cave and doesn't feel like pounding his chest.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
06-03-2017, 04:38 PM
(06-03-2017 03:09 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  He also offered physics.

Where?

Quote: I can add to that math and programming.

Based on anecdotal experiences or do you have anything substantial to back that up? What studies have demonstrated that when cultural conditioning is eliminated women still perform poorly compared to men?

Quote:But I am not going to waste my time digging up data here since it is completely obvious to me that he is right.

yes, it's always best to just go with your preconceptions rather than actually looking for evidence.
Facepalm

Quote:Believe what you want, and may your culture die soon.

(06-03-2017 03:25 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  And what about all those here ridiculing the claim based on their claim that men and women are equal? Where is their evidence to back up their claim?

Your claim is being ridiculed based on the fact that you have no actual evidence to support it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
06-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Women 'weaker, less intelligent' - Polish MEP Korwin-Mikke
(06-03-2017 01:59 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  Most of the facts he presents are simply true. Women do not have the intellectual capacity of top men in any field of abstract reasoning. This is a fact, as much a modern culture wishes to bury its head in the sand and ignore the facts.

How fascinating! Please present the evidence that we holders of 2 X chromosomes are intellectually inferior to you big strong men.
[+] 4 users Like Rachel's post
06-03-2017, 07:03 PM
(06-03-2017 06:57 PM)Rachel Wrote:  How fascinating! Please present the evidence that we holders of 2 X chromosomes are intellectually inferior to you big strong men.

He's got nuthin. Hobo
07-03-2017, 06:34 AM
(06-03-2017 03:09 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 01:46 PM)unfogged Wrote:  The only "evidence" he offered was an unverified statement about the number of women participating at high levels in chess.

He also offered physics.

No, he did not offer "physics". He quoted statistics regarding the Polish Theoretical Physics Olympiad, which is an annual physics competition for students.

Quoting statistics can be entertaining, but extremely misleading.

This is the quote:
Quote:“Do you know which was the place in the Polish theoretical Physics Olympiad, the first place of women, of girls? I can tell you – 800th. Do you know how many women are in the first 100 chess players? I can tell you – not one."

(06-03-2017 03:09 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  I can add to that math and programming.

And I'm confident that your arithmetic abilities peak at addition and subtraction.

(06-03-2017 03:09 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  But I am not going to waste my time digging up data here since it is completely obvious to me that he is right.

And such data does not exist.

(06-03-2017 03:09 PM)fschmidt Wrote:  Believe what you want, and may your culture die soon.

Truly ("troll-ly") we are wounded by your rapier-sharp wit. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
07-03-2017, 10:12 AM
(06-03-2017 02:10 AM)fschmidt Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 02:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Indeed. Women need to be kept in their proper place, where they can best serve, on account of coming up short in comparison to their better halves. If they're allowed to pretend like they're equals, there'll be no end to it! Next they'll be demanding the right to exercise political power and enjoy sex for non-procreation! We simply cannot have that. Yes

Quite right, feminism is a terminal cultural illness. But there is no need to keep women in their place. Just allow each person to freely live up to their own ability, and this will insure that women are in their place.

I just started reading this thread. This is where I am so far.

Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post