Won't the world be destroyed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Won't the world be destroyed?
"The world won't be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein

“Though the world won’t be destroyed, man is not free.” – Shobuj Taposh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: Won't the world be destroyed?
(29-06-2013 01:32 AM)TanvirMasud Wrote:  "The world won't be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein

I must be missing the point here...
Anybody care to explain the meaning and connection between these two quotes, and what they have to do with Atheism and Theism? Looks an awful lot like it belongs in the Philosobull section ta me...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
29-06-2013, 05:08 AM
(29-06-2013 01:32 AM)TanvirMasud Wrote:  "The world won't be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." - Albert Einstein

What point, if any, are you trying to make?Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2013, 05:30 AM
Though the world won't be destroyed, your life fuckin' sucks. - Shobuj Taposh

Sounds like a wise man. I wonder where I should send all my money before becoming a beggar and following the way of Drishtanto ?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-06-2013, 06:23 AM
If I am a do nothing kind of guy, then you're saying it's my responsibility to teach evil people to also be as lazy, procrastinating and unambitious as I am.

Only then will the world be safe.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
29-06-2013, 06:46 AM

The first is Bystandertoism and the second Doomsdayertoism I take it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce