Wonder Woman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Wonder Woman
So last Thursday night my wife and I went to see Wonder Woman twice. We both loved it- I highly recommend it.

If you get a chance to watch it, take it. The story is great, the stunts are great, the action is great. I really like the battle scene with the Germans and the Amazons near the beginning of the movie. You could see that they were setting a great pace for the show's action scenes. Gal Gadot is amazing and Chris Pine was really great, too- without stealing the show.

Anyone else seen it? Thoughts? No spoilers, please. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
05-06-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Wonder Woman
(05-06-2017 12:15 PM)Emma Wrote:  So last Thursday night my wife and I went to see Wonder Woman twice. We both loved it- I highly recommend it.

If you get a chance to watch it, take it. The story is great, the stunts are great, the action is great. I really like the battle scene with the Germans and the Amazons near the beginning of the movie. You could see that they were setting a great pace for the show's action scenes. Gal Gadot is amazing and Chris Pine was really great, too- without stealing the show.

Anyone else seen it? Thoughts? No spoilers, please. Thumbsup
It was date night for Boss Lady and me. Had fun, didn't require more than that. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
05-06-2017, 12:27 PM
I was never a wonder woman comic fan (or honestly most of the DC comic universe), so I think I'll wait for it on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-06-2017, 12:46 PM
(05-06-2017 12:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was never a wonder woman comic fan (or honestly most of the DC comic universe), so I think I'll wait for it on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Yeah, I'll wait for Netflix because I don't like crowded and noisy theaters anymore.

The movie looks like it was well done, from the trailers I've seen. I'm a fan of computer animation even in "live action" movies.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
05-06-2017, 01:00 PM
(05-06-2017 12:46 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 12:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was never a wonder woman comic fan (or honestly most of the DC comic universe), so I think I'll wait for it on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Yeah, I'll wait for Netflix because I don't like crowded and noisy theaters anymore.

The movie looks like it was well done, from the trailers I've seen. I'm a fan of computer animation even in "live action" movies.

I'm kinda the same, it's got to be something I'm very interested in seeing (or the family must see) or something I feel I must see on the big screen to appreciate.

Very few movies meet that standard

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-06-2017, 01:05 PM
(05-06-2017 12:46 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  

One time a girl threw up next to my brother when we were at the theater. He asked if she was okay, and she just nodded. Apparently her parents didn't notice or didn't care very much, because they still waited until the movie was over.

05-06-2017, 01:16 PM
(05-06-2017 01:05 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 12:46 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  Yeah, I'll wait for Netflix because I don't like crowded and noisy theaters anymore.

One time a girl threw up next to my brother when we were at the theater. He asked if she was okay, and she just nodded. Apparently her parents didn't notice or didn't care very much, because they still waited until the movie was over.

Eeeeeeew! Poor thing. Sad

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-06-2017, 04:32 PM
(05-06-2017 01:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 01:05 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  One time a girl threw up next to my brother when we were at the theater. He asked if she was okay, and she just nodded. Apparently her parents didn't notice or didn't care very much, because they still waited until the movie was over.

Eeeeeeew! Poor thing. Sad

> Something like that happened back in the 1980's when my buddy Tom and I were at the movies. A little girl sitting next to us pissed on the floor. We moved down a couple of rows. Dodgy
05-06-2017, 05:28 PM
I was Wonder Woman obsessed as a kid. Had the Underoos and everything. lol

I definitely want to see the movie!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
05-06-2017, 05:35 PM