Wonder Woman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2017, 08:48 AM
RE: Wonder Woman
(08-06-2017 07:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm planning on seeing WW at the drive-in either this weekend or next. I'm glad to hear people liked it Smile I'm excited to see it. I think GG might be my new girl crush Drooling

Yeah, she's a real-life Krav Maga badass... ex-Israeli Army combat instructor. Drooling

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
08-06-2017, 09:00 AM
(08-06-2017 08:48 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 07:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm planning on seeing WW at the drive-in either this weekend or next. I'm glad to hear people liked it Smile I'm excited to see it. I think GG might be my new girl crush Drooling

Yeah, she's a real-life Krav Maga badass... ex-Israeli Army combat instructor. Drooling

omg that really is badass! Ohmy
08-06-2017, 09:13 AM
I might go see it this weekend. My husband always liked Linda Carter in the old tv show. I don't think he gave a damn about the show itself, he just wanted to look a Linda Carter. She did have an amazing body and beautiful piercing blue eyes. She was a wonder of nature that's for sure.

[Image: 114576.jpg]

But it was a really stupid show.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
08-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Gal Gadot = Schwing! She's a robo-babe. In Latin, she would be called "babia majora". If she were a president, she would be Baberham Lincoln.

She's a fox. In French, she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her. [/WaynesWorld]

My new girl crush is amber heard after seeing THIS:

[Image: tenor.gif]

and this:
[Image: daim8dfu0aaxpyn-jpg-large.jpg]

She'll be playing "Mera" in Justice League and Aqua-man
Drooling

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
08-06-2017, 10:22 AM
(08-06-2017 09:13 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I might go see it this weekend. My husband always liked Linda Carter in the old tv show. I don't think he gave a damn about the show itself, he just wanted to look a Linda Carter. She did have an amazing body and beautiful piercing blue eyes. She was a wonder of nature that's for sure.

I think that show launched adult diapers. Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2017, 10:37 AM
(08-06-2017 09:13 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I might go see it this weekend. My husband always liked Linda Carter in the old tv show. I don't think he gave a damn about the show itself, he just wanted to look a Linda Carter. She did have an amazing body and beautiful piercing blue eyes. She was a wonder of nature that's for sure.

Whilst I wasn't of the generation for this show, It was forver [and still is] being shown on TV over here. I used to watch it all the time with my dad, as I think he watched it as a younger man. And yes...Linda Carter is a babe also. Big Grin

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
09-06-2017, 06:38 AM
I always thought it was interesting that she had a lasso of truth. But it's something that she really needs though. At her core, she's quite gullible, so having a lasso of truth is a requirement.

She believed she was formed from clay.
She believed a god imbued her with life.
She believed the Amazons were the protectors of mankind.
And she believed that killing off Ares would stop people from committing acts of atrocity.

She was home schooled on an island isolated from the rest of the world. Of course she's going to be naive.

All of that said...I loved the movie !!!

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
09-06-2017, 08:32 AM
I'm getting bored with comic books redone as movies. But I might see Wonder Woman because I like strong women in general.

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
12-06-2017, 09:57 AM
(09-06-2017 08:32 AM)whateverist Wrote:  I'm getting bored with comic books redone as movies. But I might see Wonder Woman because I like strong women in general.

I think just about everyone is getting bored with it. There are only 2 comic book movies I'd gone to the theater to see ever- Wonder Woman and Deadpool. I liked some others, but not enough to bother to go see.
12-06-2017, 10:37 AM
I try to get out and see as many as I can, comic book movies, as I just love both Super Hero movies and going to the cinema Smile I saw wonder women with my brother in law, and tend to see other movies with friends as my wife isn't that into them as I am haha.

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post