Woo! Forumz!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Woo! Forumz!
Normally I don't bother with introductions. However, seeing as to how my first post must be approved, I figured this is as good a time as any to prove that I am not a robot intent on advertizing sexual stimulants or whatever it is that hooks people these days.

Just call me Nemo. If you have any questions for me, a completely random stranger, feel free to ask you nosy buggers.

With love,

The best thing ever, Me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: Woo! Forumz!
(22-05-2013 08:00 PM)Nemo Wrote:  Normally I don't bother with introductions. However, seeing as to how my first post must be approved, I figured this is as good a time as any to prove that I am not a robot intent on advertizing sexual stimulants or whatever it is that hooks people these days.

Just call me Nemo. If you have any questions for me, a completely random stranger, feel free to ask you nosy buggers.

With love,

The best thing ever, Me

Welcome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Forumz is nice.

And hello to you.

Want something? Then do something.
22-05-2013, 10:38 PM
What's your favorite kind of pie?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
23-05-2013, 12:07 PM
(22-05-2013 10:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What's your favorite kind of pie?

Cheese cake.
23-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Uh oh... is cheesecake really pie or cake? Consider I think we got a controversy here - a huge, HUGE controversy.

Your own damn fault... you just had to be all curious and post to an atheist forum... when specifically asked about pie, you just had post a cheesecake hypothesis ... you pretty much stepped right into it Nemo.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
23-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-05-2013, 12:44 PM
A fellow cheese cake lover, welcome.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-05-2013, 12:57 PM
New guy comes in and starts trouble first thing...geez, whoda thunk it?

And if you are a 12 year old girl, don't answer the question about seeing a naked adult man.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Welcome!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume