Woo Poo!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Woo Poo!
(09-08-2012 06:29 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 06:20 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Don't know why I gave you a like Rora, you're really weird/Big Grin

I like weird, Mr Woof Smile

Atheism seems linked to some form of anal fixationThumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 07:31 PM
(09-08-2012 04:15 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  You steal my lines, I steal yours. The universe stays in balance. Yes

Karma is also a superstition. Laughat

I'm not talking about karma, I'm talking about avoiding ripping a hole in the space-time continuum!Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-08-2012, 07:53 PM
(09-08-2012 06:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 06:29 PM)aurora Wrote:  I like weird, Mr Woof Smile

Atheism seems linked to some form of anal fixationThumbsup

So now you're admitting you're fixated on the rectal sphincter as well, huh? I just knew it! Sleepy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
09-08-2012, 09:32 PM
They don't have Woo Poos in Germany. Or, they didn't when I visited there in the 80s. The toilets were "dry". The poo would land on a shelf... stranded like a beached whale... until you flushed and it was scooted into Poo Heaven.

I assumed that it was a toilet that had been invented by someone who really hated the Splash-back Effect... or was fighting the skeptical fight against the Woo Poo. Germans... tsk!
[+] 3 users Like Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 07:46 AM
(09-08-2012 09:32 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  They don't have Woo Poos in Germany. Or, they didn't when I visited there in the 80s. The toilets were "dry". The poo would land on a shelf... stranded like a beached whale... until you flushed and it was scooted into Poo Heaven.

I assumed that it was a toilet that had been invented by someone who really hated the Splash-back Effect... or was fighting the skeptical fight against the Woo Poo. Germans... tsk!
I like those German toilets. They enable you to study your subject deeper and indeed don't give you that queezy "wet sphincter" feel. I wanted to buy one for my home but I couldn't find one over here. So now I revert to the "few pieces of toilet paper in the syphon" method.

When I was In the USA I noticed the siphons contain a lot more water over there. They look like they are bigger. Anyone know why?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
11-08-2012, 07:58 AM
(11-08-2012 07:46 AM)Observer Wrote:  When I was In the USA I noticed the siphons contain a lot more water over there. They look like they are bigger. Anyone know why?
German toilets are efficient. Thumbsup

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-08-2012, 08:07 AM
(11-08-2012 07:46 AM)Observer Wrote:  When I was In the USA I noticed the siphons contain a lot more water over there. They look like they are bigger. Anyone know why?

You were in a country where every meal can be super-sized... and you're wondering why the toilets can handle extra capacity?

The phrase "No Shit, Sherlock" springs to mind... because I love irony.
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Also why is it that I can stand the smell of my own poop...... Yet when I go into the toilet straight after somebody else I cannot stand the stench???

Its both shit..... both kinda smell similar..... must be psychological Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-08-2012, 09:02 AM
(11-08-2012 08:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  Also why is it that I can stand the smell of my own poop...... Yet when I go into the toilet straight after somebody else I cannot stand the stench???

Its both shit..... both kinda smell similar..... must be psychological Consider

The same is true with farts. Rather than "he who smelt it, dealt it" it should be "he who quite likes the smell, from his anus it did propel".
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 10:29 AM
(11-08-2012 07:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
German toilets are efficient. Thumbsup

I now realise that I have given my 1000th "like" to a post about German efficiency.

Talking of Germans...
Last week there were two Germans on my Governance course and to disprove the myth about lack of humour from these good volks, they joined in with all our teasing about effiiency (one of the attributes of good governance). But get this:
I was talking about the principles of governance being Direction and Control but that it was not about enforcing policy and dictatorship and the Fräulein said: "Yeah, we tried that twice but it didn't work"

Not often I'm lost for words but I had no response to that.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post