Woo Poo!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2012, 02:26 AM
RE: Woo Poo!
(11-08-2012 10:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I was talking about the principles of governance being Direction and Control but that it was not about enforcing policy and dictatorship and the Fräulein said: "Yeah, we tried that twice but it didn't work"

Not often I'm lost for words but I had no response to that.

Wow ... really, did she say it with a straight face?
Gulp. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 02:32 AM
I guess I never figured a thread about poo would make it to a fourth page. Oh ... I must have forgotten where I was. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
12-08-2012, 03:41 AM
(12-08-2012 02:26 AM)kim Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 10:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I was talking about the principles of governance being Direction and Control but that it was not about enforcing policy and dictatorship and the Fräulein said: "Yeah, we tried that twice but it didn't work"

Not often I'm lost for words but I had no response to that.

Wow ... really, did she say it with a straight face?
Gulp. Shy

Very straight.
It took everyone a few beats to realise she was joking.

17-08-2012, 04:24 PM
There used to be a site called ratemypoo.com Not sure if it's still there. Kinda don't wanna know. Someone showed it to me back when I was in college. People would take pictures of the log they left in the toilet and then send them in so other people could rate them on a scale from 1 to 10.

Wow I knew some weird people when I went to college.
17-08-2012, 04:31 PM
(17-08-2012 04:24 PM)Sistanis Wrote:  There used to be a site called ratemypoo.com Not sure if it's still there. Kinda don't wanna know. Someone showed it to me back when I was in college. People would take pictures of the log they left in the toilet and then send them in so other people could rate them on a scale from 1 to 10.

Wow I knew some weird people when I went to college.

A Woo Poo would score nil points. Unless there was room for artistic merit for the skidmarks... although a true Woo Poo doesn't leave any.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2012, 06:11 PM
AS mentioned above, you need a wurst platform.

[Image: windowslivewriter976926aa6949-fa45poopla...1140480164]

[Image: XJlTk.jpg]