Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: Woo is woo, religious or not.
(30-07-2012 09:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-07-2012 09:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Drank alla that... Angry

But... lookie what I found!

[Image: 620003x.jpg]

I'm thinking, alla my posts, from an hour from now until tomorrow, take with a grain of salt. Big Grin

Dude, I like ignore all of your posts until you say "Dudes, you should just ignore my posts."

Everybody ignores my posts! Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll drink some scotch... o.O

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-07-2012, 10:05 PM
(30-07-2012 10:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-07-2012 09:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude, I like ignore all of your posts until you say "Dudes, you should just ignore my posts."

Everybody ignores my posts! Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll drink some scotch... o.O

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms,
Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,
Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm.

Washing the worms down with Scotch?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
01-08-2012, 05:40 AM
What was this subject about, flu vaccinations, or immunity vaccinations that children get, for things like polio, chicken pox and similar?

Because I have nothing against these "children", once in a lifetime vaccinations, but every year flue vaccination? I kinda have something against that. I also have a reason for my reason.

I used to take flue vaccinations, then one year two vaccinations were given to us, one for "normal" flu and the other for "swine" flu. This "normal" flu was tested and confirmed, but the "swine" one came rather sudden, with very little info and studies. I became really sceptical about that, so I took only the normal vaccination and I refused the swine one.

A few days ago 4 people came out in the newspapers with Guillain-Barréov syndrome. They are now very sick, disabled and it is confirmed that this vaccination caused it. More people are coming out with their stories every day.

Also when I asked my doctor about it she recommended I take only the normal flu vaccination.

This all has proven to me that not every vaccine is good for us, not every vaccine is tested enough and not every person reacts the same on vaccine.

Now, my stupidity comes into play, as I have decided to not take any vaccinations anymore, since I do not need it. I haven't had ANY kind of flu, cold, sickness or temperature for at least 15 years, and I was taking these vaccines in the last 5 years. My immune system is pretty boosted with my own "medicine" and I choose not to use half-tested vaccines anymore.

Works fine, I haven been sick in these last 2 years I stay away from doctors.

-----------------------------------------

Children's immunity vaccinations are different, thanx to that we have eradicated some diseases and that shit works, as it has been tested for decades and decades.

But to put out a new vaccine every year? There just isn't enough time to produce it, test it and give it to people, all in one year time. Even then, it contains a certain amount of flue types, but not all, so you can still get some other type of flu and get sick.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
01-08-2012, 06:37 AM
(01-08-2012 05:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  What was this subject about, flu vaccinations, or immunity vaccinations that children get, for things like polio, chicken pox and similar?

Because I have nothing against these "children", once in a lifetime vaccinations, but every year flue vaccination? I kinda have something against that. I also have a reason for my reason.

I used to take flue vaccinations, then one year two vaccinations were given to us, one for "normal" flu and the other for "swine" flu. This "normal" flu was tested and confirmed, but the "swine" one came rather sudden, with very little info and studies. I became really sceptical about that, so I took only the normal vaccination and I refused the swine one.

A few days ago 4 people came out in the newspapers with Guillain-Barréov syndrome. They are now very sick, disabled and it is confirmed that this vaccination caused it. More people are coming out with their stories every day.

Also when I asked my doctor about it she recommended I take only the normal flu vaccination.

This all has proven to me that not every vaccine is good for us, not every vaccine is tested enough and not every person reacts the same on vaccine.

Now, my stupidity comes into play, as I have decided to not take any vaccinations anymore, since I do not need it. I haven't had ANY kind of flu, cold, sickness or temperature for at least 15 years, and I was taking these vaccines in the last 5 years. My immune system is pretty boosted with my own "medicine" and I choose not to use half-tested vaccines anymore.

Works fine, I haven been sick in these last 2 years I stay away from doctors.

-----------------------------------------

Children's immunity vaccinations are different, thanx to that we have eradicated some diseases and that shit works, as it has been tested for decades and decades.

But to put out a new vaccine every year? There just isn't enough time to produce it, test it and give it to people, all in one year time. Even then, it contains a certain amount of flue types, but not all, so you can still get some other type of flu and get sick.

It is not logical to not take any vaccines just because one vaccine was not well-tested. Each vaccine must be evaluated on its own merits.

The reason there is a new influenza vaccine each year is that the virus mutates; evolution in action. The vaccines we get in childhood are for pathogens that mutate more slowly.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-08-2012, 08:53 PM
(01-08-2012 06:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  The reason there is a new influenza vaccine each year is that the virus mutates; evolution in action.

We are very close to being able to take advantage of and even co-opting their capability. ... We will inevitably be capable.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Yes Chas, I know that, that is why I said how "my stupidity comes into play", but I have very little to no data and explanation about the vaccines. If my doctor does not know a lot about the vaccine, then do you really think it's smart to act like someone's test subject? Until they start being much more transparent, I will rather take my chances, no matter how retarded that may be. The future will show us was I dead wrong, or not so much.

-Hunter S. Thompson
02-08-2012, 07:19 AM
(01-08-2012 10:52 PM)Filox Wrote:  Yes Chas, I know that, that is why I said how "my stupidity comes into play", but I have very little to no data and explanation about the vaccines. If my doctor does not know a lot about the vaccine, then do you really think it's smart to act like someone's test subject? Until they start being much more transparent, I will rather take my chances, no matter how retarded that may be. The future will show us was I dead wrong, or not so much.

Or the future may just show you as dead.Drinking Beverage

Your doctor is not the only source of information, you know.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
02-08-2012, 07:19 AM
(01-08-2012 08:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 06:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  The reason there is a new influenza vaccine each year is that the virus mutates; evolution in action.

We are very close to being able to take advantage of and even co-opting their capability. ... We will inevitably be capable.

I like your optimism, and generally share it.Thumbsup

02-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Look, I get what you are saying, but my last years decision to not take the swine flu vaccine (or was it 2 years ago?) has proven to be a good decision, because that vaccine was not tested enough and it had nasty side effects for more percentage than it should have. The immunologists have said it was not tested enough. A lot of doctors gave advice to their patients that they are better to take only the normal flu vaccine, but not the swine flu one. From that point on, I tend to be far more careful about those things. Every year there is a new vaccine and their transparency and known facts about that years vaccine influence my decision about taking it. I think this is very intelligent and smart option, far better than just take whatever somebody produces, without questioning and checking what it is about.

-Hunter S. Thompson
03-08-2012, 07:51 AM
(02-08-2012 11:01 PM)Filox Wrote:  Look, I get what you are saying, but my last years decision to not take the swine flu vaccine (or was it 2 years ago?) has proven to be a good decision, because that vaccine was not tested enough and it had nasty side effects for more percentage than it should have. The immunologists have said it was not tested enough. A lot of doctors gave advice to their patients that they are better to take only the normal flu vaccine, but not the swine flu one. From that point on, I tend to be far more careful about those things. Every year there is a new vaccine and their transparency and known facts about that years vaccine influence my decision about taking it. I think this is very intelligent and smart option, far better than just take whatever somebody produces, without questioning and checking what it is about.

I entirely agree with that.Yes