Woo is woo, religious or not.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2012, 06:28 AM
RE: Woo is woo, religious or not.
(28-07-2012 04:13 PM)kim Wrote:  Yes, I too am amazed you got that far; she admitted her argument to be ideology. I doubt she's considered who might be feeding it to her... she'll never admit someone is doing her thinking.

So, just curious... does she not have a smallpox vaccine mark on her shoulder? You might ask... if you get a chance to. Dodgy

Uh oh...I don't have a smallpox vaccine mark on my shoulder. Shit! I'm doomed!Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2012, 06:54 PM
(29-07-2012 06:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Uh oh...I don't have a smallpox vaccine mark on my shoulder. Shit! I'm doomed!Sad

What? How did that happen... I mean, not happen? You, me, Chas; we're all around the same age... I was certain -I guess I assumed- we all got them.
Consider
What makes you so... weird special fucked up different?

ps... don't go to Somalia - last place the pox spontaneously occurred - just to be on the safe side.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
29-07-2012, 07:43 PM
(29-07-2012 06:54 PM)kim Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 06:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Uh oh...I don't have a smallpox vaccine mark on my shoulder. Shit! I'm doomed!Sad

What? How did that happen... I mean, not happen? You, me, Chas; we're all around the same age... I was certain -I guess I assumed- we all got them.
Consider
What makes you so... weird special fucked up different?

ps... don't go to Somalia - last place the pox spontaneously occurred - just to be on the safe side.

Not sure. On rare occasions I'd see them on other people and wonder why I wasn't as lucky. On paper I've had all my shots and tags.

I do have some other fascinating body features should anyone be interested.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
29-07-2012, 08:11 PM
So... you're sure you were vaccinated for the pox? Have you asked your Mom?

Maybe they put it somewhere else... check your ass. Unsure I'm not being weird, just thorough.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
29-07-2012, 08:17 PM
(29-07-2012 08:11 PM)kim Wrote:  So... you're sure you were vaccinated for the pox? Have you asked your Mom?

Maybe they put it somewhere else... check your ass. Unsure I'm not being weird, just thorough.

I can't see back there so I'm not too sure.
I guess the only way to be 100% sure is to go to Somalia. Dodgy

29-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Get a mirror. Thumbsup

29-07-2012, 08:24 PM
(29-07-2012 08:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 08:11 PM)kim Wrote:  So... you're sure you were vaccinated for the pox? Have you asked your Mom?

I can't see back there so I'm not too sure.
I guess the only way to be 100% sure is to go to Somalia. Dodgy

Somalia...not your best idea.No

I know people who got theirs on the hip, towards the back, and many on the thigh.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-07-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm having woo for breakfast...

[Image: isle-of-jura-superstition.jpg]

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-07-2012, 09:11 AM
(30-07-2012 09:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm having woo for breakfast...

[Image: isle-of-jura-superstition.jpg]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh

They say the ankh is the key to life.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Whoa - that's a cool looking bottle! Superstition ... I've not seen that at my local mega mart -Liquor Locker- I'll have to head down the whisky isle.

The ancient Egyptians were hearty drinkers - everyone made their own beer or wine - alcohol was very important in everyday life. Osiris invented beer, doncha know. Yes

[+] 2 users Like kim's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Religious ecstasy and the calling down of the Holy Spirit Thall 11 338 31-03-2014 09:48 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Now that the religious fascist nation has attacked a secular nation I and I 20 846 26-05-2013 01:11 PM
Last Post: viking
  The Tri-Religious Concordant and the Fallacy of Emotions. Nappa 29 1,200 07-01-2013 11:20 PM
Last Post: Nappa