WooHoo!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2013, 12:39 PM
WooHoo!
Just got an email from my boss and she is giving me the time off at the end of the month that I asked for. Thumbsup

I will be able to celebrate my birthday and my granddaughter's 6th birthday. Since I have been sick most of her life, and a thousand miles away, I have never been able to attend her birthday party before!

A solo road trip...nearly a week of 'me' time.

And since my summer class is online, I can keep up with it while I travel.

So nice to have something to look forward to...24 days away and I am ready to pack now! Big Grin

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
02-06-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: WooHoo!
Anyone located near I-20 between Dallas and Columbia, SC?

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
02-06-2013, 01:34 PM
That's awesome Hug

Got to play with my nephews Fri. night, Sat. morning! 10 & 7. Go see your gran-baby! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Grandbabies! Added bonus, the little prince will be two this summer...so maybe some early birthday for him too while I am there.

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
02-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Have fun, glad you'll get to do this!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
02-06-2013, 03:26 PM
There is an AWESOME zoo in Columbia. We could possibly meet up with you depending on the day.

http://www.riverbanks.org

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
02-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Are you in Cola? Lived near there for 20 years...that's where I am heading...

02-06-2013, 03:44 PM
(02-06-2013 12:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just got an email from my boss and she is giving me the time off at the end of the month that I asked for. Thumbsup

I will be able to celebrate my birthday and my granddaughter's 6th birthday. Since I have been sick most of her life, and a thousand miles away, I have never been able to attend her birthday party before!

A solo road trip...nearly a week of 'me' time.

And since my summer class is online, I can keep up with it while I travel.

So nice to have something to look forward to...24 days away and I am ready to pack now! Big Grin

Have a fantabulous time! <3

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Moms...much as I want to see the kids...the two days in the car alone mean a lot more.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Congratulations on the time off, have fun.

Most importantly; cherish that time alone in the car.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.