Many of you probably heard of this already

What do you think?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Woody Allen - a sexual offender?
That story goes back so many years.

When you consider that he later married Mia Farrow's adopted daughter, it does look as though the doesn't understand boundaries such as incestuous behavior.

Perhaps he is not guilty, but he is creepy regardless.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
02-02-2014, 02:54 PM
If the allegations are true (and the reasons given in the video for the possibility of lying seem far fetched, I can't see any reason to lie about something like this in this circumstance), then yes, he is a child molester, and sexual offender. The details she gave don't seem like things that were concocted.
02-02-2014, 02:55 PM
So many years later it is almoust impossible to determine if he is guilty or not.

Do you think that we live in a time now at which people will no longer get away with it when they commit such a crime? (question directed at all of you)

It does seem that it was more easy to get away with this (Jimmy Savile) 40,30,20 years ago.

And 20 years after such a crime happend it is far more hard to prove before a court.

So are societies today still giving such people the chance to get away with crimes like this?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
02-02-2014, 02:58 PM
I don't know about it being easy to get away with, but I do agree that after all this time, it would be very hard to prove/convict.

Oh, and the end of his career? I think not. How many times did Michael Jackson go through this? He was still praised by many as a wonderful man.
02-02-2014, 03:17 PM
(02-02-2014 02:55 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  So many years later it is almoust impossible to determine if he is guilty or not.

Do you think that we live in a time now at which people will no longer get away with it when they commit such a crime? (question directed at all of you)

It does seem that it was more easy to get away with this (Jimmy Savile) 40,30,20 years ago.

And 20 years after such a crime happend it is far more hard to prove before a court.

So are societies today still giving such people the chance to get away with crimes like this?

I think we live in a time were it is more difficult to get away with such things. But these people are very resourceful and will always find ways to groom vulnerable young children.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
02-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Memories can also be manipulated. I'm not saying that's what happened in this case but it does occur. Over time they can feel as real as honest memories.

Their breakup was ugly, horribly so. The fact they need to rehash and continue to vilify hm whenever he is up for an award of recognition for his film making, might be the most telling.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-02-2014, 03:59 PM
When he married his step-daughter from a previous relationship it sends up huge red flags that say creep alert!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
02-02-2014, 04:03 PM
(02-02-2014 03:59 PM)Crulax Wrote:  When he married his step-daughter from a previous relationship it sends up huge red flags that say creep alert!

That was creepy, no argument. They're still together too, aren't they?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-02-2014, 04:12 PM
(02-02-2014 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Their breakup was ugly, horribly so. The fact they need to rehash and continue to vilify hm whenever he is up for an award of recognition for his film making, might be the most telling.

If he allegations are true, he was never convicted, and is continuously pluplicly praised... I'd be pissed, and try to make his life hell too. Confused
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post