Woody Allen - a sexual offender?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Woody Allen - a sexual offender?
(02-02-2014 04:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Their breakup was ugly, horribly so. The fact they need to rehash and continue to vilify hm whenever he is up for an award of recognition for his film making, might be the most telling.

If he allegations are true, he was never convicted, and is continuously pluplicly praised... I'd be pissed, and try to make his life hell too. Confused

If it were my child or the child of one of my family or friends he wouldn't still be alive! They are lucky they caught the man that molested my niece and had him secure in county before I even got news of the incident or I would very likely be in jail for murder at this point. I feel a little better knowing how inmates handle child molesters on the inside!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
02-02-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Woody Allen - a sexual offender?
(02-02-2014 04:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Their breakup was ugly, horribly so. The fact they need to rehash and continue to vilify hm whenever he is up for an award of recognition for his film making, might be the most telling.

If he allegations are true, he was never convicted, and is continuously pluplicly praised... I'd be pissed, and try to make his life hell too. Confused

True enough.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply