Woof Spoofed Twice!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Woof Spoofed Twice!
My computer I/N skills are quite limited and a few days ago Kaspersky, my anti virus, service flashed something about me being spoofed, so i checked out what it meant.
I had been finalizing a post to a New Age type forum and had typed about 200 words. Asked to prove I was not a machine, I typed in the words correctly only to lose everything. This is around when the warning came up.
Today at the local library, I posted to the offending? forum and when almost finished the computer shut down completely so i again lost everything.
Some time back I was suspended by a similar forum for expressing my different views too strongly (not abuse/bad language, threats or anything)......so i am wondering????.
This has made me cautious about opening an on line money a/c etc as it seems hacking is very prevelant.
My pseudo name on the other forums is not the one I use on T.T.A.
Thanks guys.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: Woof Spoofed Twice!
Do you mean you are getting spam sent to you from spoofed email addresses or is someone else spoofing your accounts?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-10-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Woof Spoofed Twice!
(26-10-2012 09:19 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Do you mean you are getting spam sent to you from spoofed email addresses or is someone else spoofing your accounts?

I think the forum from which i was expelled has 'censored' posts to the last forum.
Spoof may not be the correct terminology, but something funny happened.
Could be a link between both forums.
Find all posts by this user