Woof's divorce.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Woof's divorce.
Well folks after three decades of a rather turbulent marriage my wife is opting for divorce. she has found a much younger man, a student in fact, and they are co-habiting. Attempts to have me institutionalized have failed however. I am not insane , no way!They won't be getting their grubby little paws on the Woof Estate!

Actually when I asked Verona to help me fight the evil Earmuffs she was quite hesitant. Little did I know that even then, she was being screwed by one of her students. As it turned out she was enraged over claims by K.C., and a few others that she in fact was non existent. This made her even more vicious. She would gloat over the most sordid aspect of her sexual exploits as I struggled an ever engulfing misty grey depression. Ah well I can see now it is all for the best and at least I still have some friends in TTA.

As I enter a new phase I look forward to further philosophical studies, another book, and who knows perhaps another marriage..........
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Woof's divorce.
Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-03-2015, 04:24 PM
Yikes! Confused
Sorry Woofs - divorce can be a pretty shitty event in one's life, even if it is a welcomed relief. You are right; TTA is a good and familiar place for you to hangout, converse, get feedback, and generally shoot the breeze.

The divorce process takes time... try to focus your mind on your newly gained freedom and especially your physical health. Good time to get into the bod - work out unfinished frustrations on the footpath or one of the weight machines at the gym.

Hang in there, man.
Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
17-03-2015, 04:26 PM
No my dear I don't feel like that; more like liberated, excillerated even!!!Thumbsup
17-03-2015, 04:29 PM
It would be odd if after all these years together there wasn't at least a physical feeling of loss....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-03-2015, 04:37 PM
(17-03-2015 04:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  It would be odd if after all these years together there wasn't at least a physical feeling of loss....

Sure! As I said the marriage had been rocky.
I am very much a pragmatist.
17-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Three decades. Wow. That's a lot of time shared with one person. If possible don't go crazy, but maybe you're already there. Join a Meetup group. Take up a new hobby.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-03-2015, 04:46 PM
(17-03-2015 04:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Three decades. Wow. That's a lot of time shared with one person. If possible don't go crazy, but maybe you're already there. Join a Meetup group. Take up a new hobby.

No just senile according to some; not yet in that Jason Robards category......
17-03-2015, 05:15 PM
30 years????

Dayum...

What'd you DO???

I know murderers who did less time than that......

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
17-03-2015, 05:35 PM
(17-03-2015 04:13 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well folks after three decades of a rather turbulent marriage my wife is opting for divorce. she has found a much younger man, a student in fact, and they are co-habiting. Attempts to have me institutionalized have failed however. I am not insane , no way!They won't be getting their grubby little paws on the Woof Estate!

Actually when I asked Verona to help me fight the evil Earmuffs she was quite hesitant. Little did I know that even then, she was being screwed by one of her students. As it turned out she was enraged over claims by K.C., and a few others that she in fact was non existent. This made her even more vicious. She would gloat over the most sordid aspect of her sexual exploits as I struggled an ever engulfing misty grey depression. Ah well I can see now it is all for the best and at least I still have some friends in TTA.

As I enter a new phase I look forward to further philosophical studies, another book, and who knows perhaps another marriage..........

Sorry to hear that, Woof.
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post