Woofly/Guffly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Woofly/Guffly
(11-07-2015 06:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  ETA: Moms was ahead of me... Fair point Moms.

Thank you, and yes, I wouldn't want you to change your name either...Smile

Forum names are personal. but this has been explained to the op before. He keeps trying to force us to change our minds by repeating it as though he's never been told.

/shrug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-07-2015, 06:20 PM
(11-07-2015 06:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Your request was denied. We don't actually have to change anyone's user name ever. It's handled on a case by case basis only. Established members cannot change their names, it causes confusion. I would give the same answer to anyone here. It's also why we don't allow members to change their own names.

Newer members might be allowed to once -- because with newer people it doesn't cause as much confusion.

If you start a new account, you will be guilty of creating a sock puppet.

This matter is concluded.
/thread

Just like Woof will be concluded end 12/7/14. Who changed that rule?
I seem to recall name changes rather recently!Cool

Surely Woofington 11 wouldn't cause confusion!Bowing

Only a very few people have been granted name changes. Teen skeptic go, zeke and losty are the only three I'm aware of since I've been around.

Two were a bit tricky, one did cause confusion -- the third was already known that way so it was seen as natural

Again you've been answered. This is done. Stop asking.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-07-2015, 06:20 PM
(11-07-2015 06:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  ETA: Moms was ahead of me... Fair point Moms.

Thank you, and yes, I wouldn't want you to change your name either...Smile

Forum names are personal. but this has been explained to the op before. He keeps trying to force us to change our minds by repeating it as though he's never been told.

/shrug

Could have saved a lot of time by acknowledging original name change request 30/6 as indicated in OP almost two weeks ago.
11-07-2015, 06:21 PM
If it was up to me, I'd change it for him. Big Grin
11-07-2015, 06:28 PM
(11-07-2015 06:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  If it was up to me, I'd change it for him. Big Grin

Yeah but what you would call me would probably be banned by even the most lax forum.....................
11-07-2015, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 06:46 PM by earmuffs.)
(11-07-2015 06:20 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thank you, and yes, I wouldn't want you to change your name either...Smile

/shrug

Could have saved a lot of time by acknowledging original name change request 30/6 as indicated in OP almost two weeks ago.

You have a tantrum when admins don't answer your questions (even though they did) and yet Im pretty sure Stark is still waiting for you to answer one of his in one of your last two threads.

Quote:If this granted I am quite happy to forfeit all accrued rep over this time which was 35, last observation.

Lol. A name change wont change your rep, I thought you would have learned that when you created a sock account. But than again you are really dumb.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-07-2015, 06:44 PM
(11-07-2015 06:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:20 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Could have saved a lot of time by acknowledging original name change request 30/6 as indicated in OP almost two weeks ago.

I have a tantrum when admins don't answer your questions (even though they did) and yet Im pretty sure Stark is still waiting for you to answer one of his in one of your last two threads.

Quote:If this granted I am quite happy to forfeit all accrued rep over this time which was 35, last observation.

Lol. A name change wont change your rep, I thought you would have learned that when you created a sock account. But than again you are really dumb.

Your like from Mum is in the mail.
11-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Yet another topic that won't ever end. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-07-2015, 06:48 PM
(11-07-2015 06:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Surely Woofington 11 wouldn't cause confusion!Bowing

ThePantyWaistPreviouslyKnowAsMrWoof
OldGrufflyneeMrWoof
OldGrufflyIsMrWoofWithHisPantiesInABunch

There's gotta be more that I think the authorities would admit don't cause confusion in the forum. No good will come of this Woofmeister. Your new moniker will not give you a new start. It is not a baptism. Suck it up and deal with it old man.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-07-2015, 06:52 PM
(11-07-2015 06:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Surely Woofington 11 wouldn't cause confusion!Bowing

ThePantyWaistPreviouslyKnowAsMrWoof
OldGrufflyneeMrWoof
OldGrufflyIsMrWoofWithHisPantiesInABunch

There's gotta be more that I think the authorities would admit don't cause confusion in the forum. No good will come of this Woofmeister. Your new moniker will not give you a new start. It is not a baptism. Suck it up and deal with it old man.

I like the third one.

Let's do a poll where we can select a name he can't have anyway that will devolve into a passive-aggressive bashing of the admins.

That'd be fun...doncha think?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat