Woofly/Guffly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Woofly/Guffly
(11-07-2015 06:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yet another topic that won't ever end. Facepalm

Ending midnight my dear. Why do you even bother responding? The vast majority don't and it doesn't bother them. Looks like TTAs loss will be AFAs gain.Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2015, 06:57 PM
(11-07-2015 06:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Surely Woofington 11 wouldn't cause confusion!Bowing

ThePantyWaistPreviouslyKnowAsMrWoof
OldGrufflyneeMrWoof
OldGrufflyIsMrWoofWithHisPantiesInABunch

There's gotta be more that I think the authorities would admit don't cause confusion in the forum. No good will come of this Woofmeister. Your new moniker will not give you a new start. It is not a baptism. Suck it up and deal with it old man.

High on some stronger stuff are we?Drinking Beverage
11-07-2015, 07:02 PM
(11-07-2015 06:54 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yet another topic that won't ever end. Facepalm

Ending midnight my dear. Why do you even bother responding? The vast majority don't and it doesn't bother them. Looks like TTAs loss will be AFAs gain.Cool

Maybe you should take that not everyone responds as a hint of how much people are sick of your shit. I mean look at that poll you started in your last thread. That completely backfired on you. Trying to raise an army against the admins only for you to be the only person unhappy with their leadership. That's gotta be embarrassing for you, but than again you should be used to embarrassment by now.

The vast majority of people don't give a shit if you leave. I don't know why you're going through this two week long "pity me" tantrum, nobody is gonna stop you from leaving. In fact, most people hope you leave. This whole "pity me" party of yours is really pathetic and has completely failed and even backfired. Noone pities you, noone thinks the admins are doing anything unfair or conspiring against you, I'm not gonna change my rep of you and the admins can't force me too and you can't force the admins to force me too. This whole thing has failed. Just go away.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-07-2015, 07:02 PM
(11-07-2015 06:57 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ThePantyWaistPreviouslyKnowAsMrWoof
OldGrufflyneeMrWoof

There's gotta be more that I think the authorities would admit don't cause confusion in the forum. No good will come of this Woofmeister. Your new moniker will not give you a new start. It is not a baptism. Suck it up and deal with it old man.

That's exactly what I thought when I read this thread opener.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
11-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Pablo, your'e really hogging this post. There are other threads you know!
11-07-2015, 07:12 PM
(11-07-2015 05:31 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  This largely in order to make a fresh start.

Dude, please tell me you aren't seriously such a massive idiot that you think a name change will net you a fresh start.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are other threads besides Woof is being slighted threads....I hadn't noticed.

Must go check that out.

I thought this forum was all about Woofsypoo and his endless whine.

Goddamn, you mean there may be stuff on here besides that?

Sonovabitch.

Whodathunkit. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
(11-07-2015 06:57 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 06:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ThePantyWaistPreviouslyKnowAsMrWoof
OldGrufflyneeMrWoof

I haven't had the strong stuff since 1985. I still recall it vividly though. Big Grin

#sigh
(11-07-2015 07:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Pablo, your'e really hogging this post. There are other threads you know!

Yea, I know.
11-07-2015, 07:14 PM
(11-07-2015 07:12 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 07:10 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Pablo, your'e really hogging this post. There are other threads you know!

Yea, I know.

Could you link me to some of the other threads...I have probably missed a lot in the last 3 years, 5 months, and some days, minutes and seconds....

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post