Word of God in Human DNA.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: Word of God in Human DNA.
And I thought "you can't put god under a microscope"
Tunes change when it suits them though, doesn't it.

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 07:00 PM
(25-06-2014 04:06 PM)Tazay Wrote:  This has been circulating on my facebook for a day now. I just don't know how to respond to this.

http://witscience.org/first-scientific-proof-god-found/

Page States:

Quote:W.I.T. scientists, in conjunction with the Human Genome Project and Bob Jones University, have made what may be the most astounding discovery of this, or any generation. While working to understand and map the function of sequences of DNA in the human genome known as “Junk DNA” (for their lack of known function), scientists at W.I.T. noted that while the DNA sequences they were seeing bore little resemblance to the coding for biological function, they bore a striking similarity to the patterns of human language. Contacting and working closely with linguists and philologists from Bob Jones University, W.I.T. set out to analyze and decode the areas of Transposons and Retrotransposons which seemed indicative of human language.
Linguistic professors at Bob Jones University, long noted for its intellectual rigor, began to attempt to translate the decoded segments that W.I.T. was providing. The structure was notably and demonstrably human in nature. The coding language found, which utilized sequences of twenty-eight independent values, fell easily into the incidence range of known alphabets. Sequences of independent connected values likewise mirrored the structure of word composition in human languages. The Linguistic and Philology team at Bob Jones began an extensive comparison of the quizzical script found in the “Junk DNA” with the catalog of every recorded human language; hoping to find similar lingual threads so that they could begin to formulate translations of the message laying hidden in the DNA. Professors were rocked with sheer awe when they found that one existent language, and one language alone, was a direct translatable match for the sequential DNA strands.
The Language in the “Junk DNA”, the DNA that scientists had for years discarded as useless, was indistinguishable from ancient Aramaic. Even more amazingly, as linguists started to translate the code within the human genome, they found that parts of the script it contained were at times remarkably close in composition to verse found in the bible. And at times contained direct biblical quotes.
On the human gene PYGB, Phosporomylase Glycogen, a non-coding transposon, holds a linguistic sequence that translates as “At first break of day, God formed sky and land.” This bears a stunning similarity to Gen 1:1 “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” Gene Bmp3 has a Retrotransposon sequence which translates to the well-known 1 Cor 6:19 “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.” This is repeated over and over throughout the entire sequence of human DNA: embedded equivalent genetic code of ancient Aramaic that seems to translate as the word of god to his people.
Matthew Boulder, chief linguist for the project and professor of applied creation sciences at Bob Jones University, issued this statement: “As for the evidence- it is there and it is, to my view, undeniable. The very word of God, elegantly weaved in and out of our very bodies and souls, as plain as day. And the beauty of it, that God would lay down the words of truth in our very beings, shows his love and The Miracle.”
Scientists at W.I.T. await replication of our own research extracting and sequencing “Junk” DNA and verification of translation into Aramaic by independent sources before we move forward on the peer review process and the release of our total research and discovery to date.
- See more at: http://witscience.org/first-scientific-p...1R368.dpuf

Thoughts?

If there seemed to be human language in the DNA, then why bother? Man created language and they can be what they are not now. It is a matter of coincidence that a DNA can make so much, so much codes and patterns and the possibility of a coincidence is larger than it seems. But, it does not mean that every pattern is a meaning. They are just patterns given a meaning by which our minds construct things we expect. We just gave letters to give emphasis on the codes there are in our DNA. People can use A C T G but what if their terminologies long ago were differently made as of now? Just think of it, that they theoretically made different decisions in some other dimension and used the letters X Z O Y. They can make other words then.

I am an atheist not by conclusion but by nature.
07-11-2014, 07:09 PM
(25-06-2014 04:06 PM)Tazay Wrote:  This has been circulating on my facebook for a day now. I just don't know how to respond to this.

http://witscience.org/first-scientific-proof-god-found/

Page States:

Quote:W.I.T. scientists, in conjunction with the Human Genome Project and Bob Jones University, have made what may be the most astounding discovery of this, or any generation. While working to understand and map the function of sequences of DNA in the human genome known as “Junk DNA” (for their lack of known function), scientists at W.I.T. noted that while the DNA sequences they were seeing bore little resemblance to the coding for biological function, they bore a striking similarity to the patterns of human language. Contacting and working closely with linguists and philologists from Bob Jones University, W.I.T. set out to analyze and decode the areas of Transposons and Retrotransposons which seemed indicative of human language.
Linguistic professors at Bob Jones University, long noted for its intellectual rigor, began to attempt to translate the decoded segments that W.I.T. was providing. The structure was notably and demonstrably human in nature. The coding language found, which utilized sequences of twenty-eight independent values, fell easily into the incidence range of known alphabets. Sequences of independent connected values likewise mirrored the structure of word composition in human languages. The Linguistic and Philology team at Bob Jones began an extensive comparison of the quizzical script found in the “Junk DNA” with the catalog of every recorded human language; hoping to find similar lingual threads so that they could begin to formulate translations of the message laying hidden in the DNA. Professors were rocked with sheer awe when they found that one existent language, and one language alone, was a direct translatable match for the sequential DNA strands.
The Language in the “Junk DNA”, the DNA that scientists had for years discarded as useless, was indistinguishable from ancient Aramaic. Even more amazingly, as linguists started to translate the code within the human genome, they found that parts of the script it contained were at times remarkably close in composition to verse found in the bible. And at times contained direct biblical quotes.
On the human gene PYGB, Phosporomylase Glycogen, a non-coding transposon, holds a linguistic sequence that translates as “At first break of day, God formed sky and land.” This bears a stunning similarity to Gen 1:1 “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” Gene Bmp3 has a Retrotransposon sequence which translates to the well-known 1 Cor 6:19 “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.” This is repeated over and over throughout the entire sequence of human DNA: embedded equivalent genetic code of ancient Aramaic that seems to translate as the word of god to his people.
Matthew Boulder, chief linguist for the project and professor of applied creation sciences at Bob Jones University, issued this statement: “As for the evidence- it is there and it is, to my view, undeniable. The very word of God, elegantly weaved in and out of our very bodies and souls, as plain as day. And the beauty of it, that God would lay down the words of truth in our very beings, shows his love and The Miracle.”
Scientists at W.I.T. await replication of our own research extracting and sequencing “Junk” DNA and verification of translation into Aramaic by independent sources before we move forward on the peer review process and the release of our total research and discovery to date.
- See more at: http://witscience.org/first-scientific-p...1R368.dpuf

Thoughts?

Laugh out load Oh this just REEKS of desperation. Yes, that's it, "god" scribbled a hidden message in our DNA knowing that in 2,000 years, when religious belief is swirling around the toilet and soon to be flushed forever, they will find the "message" and repent their evil ways. BowingLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaughat

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
07-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Quote:Linguistic professors at Bob Jones University, long noted for its intellectual rigor...

Laugh out load

Thanks, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Bob Jones University Wrote:University Creed

I believe in the inspiration of the Bible (both the Old and the New Testaments); the creation of man by the direct act of God; the incarnation and virgin birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ; His identification as the Son of God; His vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross; the resurrection of His body from the tomb; His power to save men from sin; the new birth through the regeneration by the Holy Spirit; and the gift of eternal life by the grace of God.

Quote:Bob Jones University believes the account of origins in Genesis is a factual narrative of historical events; that is, God created the universe, including all original kinds of living organisms (including man) in six literal days.

Quote:We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible in the original manuscripts, and we believe that God has supernaturally preserved every one of His inspired words for us today. However, from the founder to the present administration, we have never taken the position that there can be only one good translation in the English language.

Intellectual rigor my ass.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-11-2014, 07:29 PM
[Image: DNA_strands.gif]

I don't see a bible verse here.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-11-2014, 08:58 PM
(07-11-2014 07:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  [Image: DNA_strands.gif]

You have to read between the lines... G begat T, T begat T, T Begat C, C Begat C... etc. It's purely biblical

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
07-11-2014, 09:00 PM
(07-11-2014 08:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 07:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  [Image: DNA_strands.gif]

You have to read between the lines... G begat T, T begat T, T Begat C, C Begat C... etc. It's purely biblical

Can't even spell god with those letters but you can spell cat with them if you scramble the letters so cats are more like god than yahweh

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-11-2014, 09:16 PM
(07-11-2014 07:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I don't see a bible verse here.

That reminds me, it's time to watch Gattaca again...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
07-11-2014, 09:41 PM
(07-11-2014 09:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 08:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You have to read between the lines... G begat T, T begat T, T Begat C, C Begat C... etc. It's purely biblical

Can't even spell god with those letters but you can spell cat with them if you scramble the letters so cats are more like god than yahweh

So the Egyptians were right?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
08-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Even if it is satire I'm pretty sure I've heard creationists use this line before.

Word of God/Melek Taus/Ahura Mazda/Vishnu/Perkele/Wotan/Tengri/Zeus/Dagon/Thor/Mercury is in everything if you look hard enough.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!