Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
07-12-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(07-12-2015 12:33 PM)Nurse Wrote:  How about first prove your God exists. Then we can talk about why such a creature that likes little boy foreskins deserves to be worshipped.

Gasp

Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
07-12-2015, 05:50 PM
(07-12-2015 05:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 12:33 PM)Nurse Wrote:  How about first prove your God exists. Then we can talk about why such a creature that likes little boy foreskins deserves to be worshipped.

Gasp

Yes

Or why such a "grand designer" couldn't make a pecker that didn't need some wacky guy in black to use a cigar knife to take off the foreskin of infants....................

If circumcision had never happened until today --- the first asshole that did it would get the death penalty....................................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-12-2015, 05:52 PM
(07-12-2015 05:50 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 05:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gasp

Yes

Or why such a "grand designer" couldn't make a pecker that didn't need some wacky guy in black to use a cigar knife to take off the foreskin of infants....................

If circumcision had never happened until today --- the first asshole that did it would get the death penalty....................................

It would at least require him to register as a sex offender.

How did infant genital mutilation gain immunity from prosecution? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-12-2015, 05:58 PM
(07-12-2015 05:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 05:50 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Or why such a "grand designer" couldn't make a pecker that didn't need some wacky guy in black to use a cigar knife to take off the foreskin of infants....................

It would at least require him to register as a sex offender.

Like all the other Jebus shit that makes no sense whatsoever ---- It's a mystery.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-12-2015, 10:36 PM
(07-12-2015 05:58 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 05:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  It would at least require him to register as a sex offender.

Like all the other Jebus shit that makes no sense whatsoever ---- It's a mystery.....

Somewhere back in the misty deeps of time, in a galaxy far, far away, some freak made some shit up, and foreskins got defamed, thus had to be removed. While foreskins get a lot of infamy, female genital mutilation (FGM) is orders of magnitude worse. I don't care how religious people spin it, FGM is so wrong it isn't even funny.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-12-2015, 10:44 PM
(07-12-2015 05:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Gasp

Yes

Blush I was in quite the grumpy mood earlier...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
07-12-2015, 11:00 PM
(07-12-2015 10:44 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 05:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gasp

Yes

Blush I was in quite the grumpy mood earlier...

Whenever you get around to laying the smack down on that bitch from work, you gotta post a recap of it, in here! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-12-2015, 01:20 AM
(07-12-2015 11:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 10:44 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Blush I was in quite the grumpy mood earlier...

Whenever you get around to laying the smack down on that bitch from work, you gotta post a recap of it, in here! Tongue

I haven't said anything to her tonight. I instead quoted her to my supervisor about her talking shit about other nurses. There's such a huge turnover rate, they've started trying to figure out how to improve retention and fix problems with the unit. So I chose to discuss the unit milieu when the supervisors aren't present or in ear shot.

Here was one of her quotes since this is a quote thread, "You know, I've been told it's wrong to talk about people, but what's the fun in that?" At the desk, when I was drowning, with a nursing student following me and also in ear shot. And the other nurses concurred and proceeded to talk shit about the new nurses on the unit. Not cool.

Just a few nights ago they were talking shit about another nurse who has been on the unit for a year who asked a question about how to do something... For fucks sake, the guy only has two years of nursing experience. So I suggested that it needs to be made known that we should have a culture where it's ok to ask questions and that there are no stupid questions. When new staff feels uncomfortable it's A. Dangerous and B. They ain't gonna stay.

I finished middle school years ago. Apparently they never left.

I think nurse bitch overheard my conversation, she's my neighbor tonight. Don't care Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
08-12-2015, 01:23 AM
(08-12-2015 01:20 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 11:00 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Whenever you get around to laying the smack down on that bitch from work, you gotta post a recap of it, in here! Tongue

I haven't said anything to her tonight. I instead quoted her to my supervisor about her talking shit about other nurses. There's such a huge turnover rate, they've started trying to figure out how to improve retention and fix problems with the unit. So I chose to discuss the unit milieu when the supervisors aren't present or in ear shot.

Here was one of her quotes since this is a quote thread, "You know, I've been told it's wrong to talk about people, but what's the fun in that?" At the desk, when I was drowning, with a nursing student following me and also in ear shot. And the other nurses concurred and proceeded to talk shit about the new nurses on the unit. Not cool.

Just a few nights ago they were talking shit about another nurse who has been on the unit for a year who asked a question about how to do something... For fucks sake, the guy only has two years of nursing experience. So I suggested that it needs to be made known that we should have a culture where it's ok to ask questions and that there are no stupid questions. When new staff feels uncomfortable it's A. Dangerous and B. They ain't gonna stay.

I finished middle school years ago. Apparently they never left.

I think nurse bitch overheard my conversation, she's my neighbor tonight. Don't care Drinking Beverage

You should try working in the entertainment business. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-12-2015, 01:30 AM
(08-12-2015 01:20 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Here was one of her quotes since this is a quote thread, "You know, I've been told it's wrong to talk about people, but what's the fun in that?" At the desk, when I was drowning, with a nursing student following me and also in ear shot. And the other nurses concurred and proceeded to talk shit about the new nurses on the unit. Not cool.

This is why I enjoy working 3rd shift by myself, I don't need other people's gossip and melodrama.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]