Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
24-12-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(24-12-2015 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If I was afraid, I would get me a gun.......or a dozen........like you.

Hahaha. Dammit! Now I have musical number running through my head.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
25-12-2015, 04:01 PM
I always feel like an animal in the zoo in this thread.

#sigh
25-12-2015, 04:55 PM
(08-03-2012 04:32 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 02:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There's a bunch of sigs around here I want an easy place to find and record 'cause they can change on the member's whim.

"It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be." - Talladega Tom
Um, yup.

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. --John 14:1" - Egor Coming from Egor who is making a quixotic, narcissistic attempt to invent and disseminate his own metaphysics, that is like some seriously blatently ballsy proselytization. So kudos for that. [Image: bravo-7466.gif] ... On the flip side we have Bob 1:1, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in ye, believe also in we." ... Of course Bob's always had his own problems getting past the premise so there ain't no Bob 1:2. Wink

There was another one I saw today which went something like

"I wasn't ... until I was.
I am ... until I'm not."
- but I can't find the member to attribute it to. But my comment is "Birth, copulation, and death."

I like yours girly Smile

"Grow a sac and deal with it" Oh Yeh! Big Grin

I know it's the truth I made it up myself! Huck Finn
25-12-2015, 05:00 PM
(07-12-2015 05:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 05:50 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Or why such a "grand designer" couldn't make a pecker that didn't need some wacky guy in black to use a cigar knife to take off the foreskin of infants....................

If circumcision had never happened until today --- the first asshole that did it would get the death penalty....................................

It would at least require him to register as a sex offender.

How did infant genital mutilation gain immunity from prosecution? Consider

The story out of the Holy Book is that Moses was hidden and the all knowing God was looking for Mo to kill him and couldn't find him. So Mo's ho steps out and says "Hey God what if I mutilate our son's sex organ will that get you to stop looking for my pimp? and not kill him" And God said "OK sounds good. I love blood!" and God saw the mutilated cock and it was good!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
28-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Aliza:

Quote:The objective is to cram as much joy and pleasure into your life as you can, but to do it as a connoisseur, and not some ravenous pig.

Now that's some good advice right there.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
01-01-2016, 09:46 PM
Truth is like poetry...
And most people fucking hate poetry.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
02-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Amnesia
[+] 3 users Like Thewonderer's post
03-01-2016, 07:12 AM
(03-01-2016 06:58 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You're talking about a scientific subject, don't throw in deepity-do da into it.

The Inquisition responding to popsthebuilder’s continued attempt at redefining evolution. Classic.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-01-2016, 08:44 AM
(03-01-2016 07:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 06:58 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You're talking about a scientific subject, don't throw in deepity-do da into it.

The Inquisition responding to popsthebuilder’s continued attempt at redefining evolution. Classic.

There's something wrong about the inquisition defending science in the first place...
Take your pick... Python or Brooks

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
03-01-2016, 08:50 AM
(03-01-2016 08:44 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 07:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  The Inquisition responding to popsthebuilder’s continued attempt at redefining evolution. Classic.

There's something wrong about the inquisition defending science in the first place...
Take your pick... Python or Brooks

or this

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post