Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
23-09-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(23-09-2016 06:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 05:43 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If you had taken as much LSD as Chas has you wouldn't believe your eyes either.

Reminds me of my hippie high school art teacher. We called him 'Mr. Whoa', and he was convinced he invented fluffernutter sandwiches.

It's mashmallow fluff and peanut butter, and it's fucking amazing. Drooling

[Image: fluffernutter-2.jpg]

Still, not invented by my stoner art teacher, but kinda indicative of his prior LSD intake. Laughat

They're pretty straightforward. He could have done it independently. Also yuck. Americans are crazy!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-09-2016, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2016 06:15 AM by onlinebiker.)
(23-09-2016 06:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 05:43 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If you had taken as much LSD as Chas has you wouldn't believe your eyes either.

Reminds me of my hippie high school art teacher. We called him 'Mr. Whoa', and he was convinced he invented fluffernutter sandwiches.

It's mashmallow fluff and peanut butter, and it's fucking amazing. Drooling

[Image: fluffernutter-2.jpg]

Still, not invented by my stoner art teacher, but kinda indicative of his prior LSD intake. Laughat

I never could eat much doing acid..

But I seem to remember eating some of those stupid sandwiches after smoking some Humboldt green.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-09-2016, 06:48 AM
(23-09-2016 05:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  ...
Just become a nihilist. Everything seems so beautifully pointless.

"I'm DLJ, and I approve this message."

Yes

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
25-09-2016, 08:45 AM
(25-09-2016 12:04 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  The American government has a long and sordid history of misusing information and people. Domestic spying, smear campaigns, domestic criminal activity authorized by the President in order to subvert the democratic process ... the whole nine yards. The intelligence apparatus of the US has been involved in too may domestic misdeeds to be trusted with this sort of power.

Will they keep trying to subvert our rights in pursuit of what they think is their mission? I have no doubt about it. But they will never get my stamp of approval for it. I might be stripped of my rights, but I will not abdicate them.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-09-2016, 04:37 PM
shoutbox so read from bottom to top you noob Wrote:» (report) cactus - 16-09-28 03:45 -- I also identify with the demi-subjunctive tense, so I would prefer if you'd say "It had stopped having triggered me." Thanks Smile
» (report) GenesisNemesis - 16-09-28 03:43 -- stop triggering me, cactus
» (report) cactus - 16-09-28 03:41 -- I can get away with first-person I, though, because it's not as triggering when I say it.
» (report) cactus - 16-09-28 03:40 -- that's right, I epxect you to refer to me in the first person. I'm just that important.
» (report) cactus - 16-09-28 03:39 -- when referring to me in the first person, you must use "themselves." I'm plural-fluid
» (report) cactus - 16-09-28 03:37 -- My new preferred pronouns are I/it/hers. I expect you to use "I" when referring to I in the third person, "it" when referring to I in the second person, and hers when referring to I in a possessive sense. I will be deeply offended otherwise.

Mr.Leela Wrote:My preferred tense is conditional future in the past perfect continuous: "Thy would have had been going to..."

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
30-09-2016, 06:28 AM
(26-09-2016 09:10 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  You could be a mass-murdering horse-rapist, but as long as you promise to stick it to the brown man the double-knot right will vote for you, lick your nuts, and call it ice-cream.

Gasp

Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-09-2016, 10:23 AM
(30-09-2016 06:28 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 09:10 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  You could be a mass-murdering horse-rapist, but as long as you promise to stick it to the brown man the double-knot right will vote for you, lick your nuts, and call it ice-cream.

Gasp

Laugh out load

Change "brown" to rich, "right" to left and "ice cream" to tofu, and it's equally true...

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-10-2016, 07:56 AM
(30-09-2016 06:28 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Gasp

Laugh out load

Gollygollygoshgoddamn.

Painful. Vivid. Oral.

Bowing Poetry. Bowing

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
01-10-2016, 08:32 PM
(01-10-2016 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...to get to easy you have to go through hard. Work hard now so you can relax later.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-10-2016, 12:17 PM
(02-10-2016 11:01 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  ---
Reality simply is. It needs no imaginary friend.

Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post