Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
23-01-2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
My Aunty Mabel has a right to be pissed over stupid shit too. She's not the fucking president of the states. This is the shit your elected buffoon cares about. Not fucking environmental stuff, not economy, not ANYTHING, other than some perceived insult over attendance at his stupid inauguration, to the extent that his new spokesman has to go out and tell direct lies to the media.

He's a fucking ego-driven lunatic with the emotional intelligence of a two year old and you're an idiot for supporting him.
- stultus canis

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-01-2017, 01:58 PM
(23-01-2017 01:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My Aunty Mabel has a right to be pissed over stupid shit too. She's not the fucking president of the states. This is the shit your elected buffoon cares about. Not fucking environmental stuff, not economy, not ANYTHING, other than some perceived insult over attendance at his stupid inauguration, to the extent that his new spokesman has to go out and tell direct lies to the media.

He's a fucking ego-driven lunatic with the emotional intelligence of a two year old and you're an idiot for supporting him.
- stultus canis

I am honoured Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-01-2017, 05:38 PM
I'll willingly donate money to make a time machine, so we can send your imperalistic ass back to the 1800's. Then you can die of malaria trying to annex some African Jungle. - Elkster

#sigh
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-01-2017, 07:36 PM
[Image: qVBpDOT.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like pablo's post
27-01-2017, 05:45 PM
(27-01-2017 08:06 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Hey Jesus, can you get on with that whole Rapture thing already? 'Cause your "children" are really fucking things up for everyone in *this* life. Dodgy

Bowing

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-01-2017, 01:04 PM
(30-01-2017 12:54 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You should have the decency to masturbate in private -- especially when your fantasies are so grotesque.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-01-2017, 11:01 AM
(31-01-2017 06:41 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Our government has a malignant tumor.

Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
01-02-2017, 07:39 AM
I'd like to live long enough that when death comes for me I can say "Took you long enough..." & be genuinely annoyed.
-Jackie Wohlenhaus

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-02-2017, 05:09 PM
(02-02-2017 05:10 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Take hold of today by the shoulders and knee it hard in the balls and go pour yourself a whiskey.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
04-02-2017, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 04:35 PM by kim.)
(04-02-2017 03:32 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 01:25 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Our most intuitive perceptions of reality is that we are part of a created order, that we have moral purposes, but where as I see direction, you seen an illusion. Your atheism demands this.

My atheism doesn't demand anything. Atheism is the conclusion, not the foundation.

And I don't see an illusion. I don't see anything at all. I have no sense whatsoever that we are part of a "created order" or have "moral purposes". Do not attempt to project your worldview onto others. Not everyone believes the same thing that you do.

"I believe this" is not an argument. It is not evidence. It is nothing but your own belief, which counts for exactly nothing when it comes to determining what is actually true.

^^This^^this^^this^^this^^this^^this^^this^^
Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post