Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
10-09-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(09-09-2017 11:05 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I really genuinely wish that when someone like you got hit with the ban hammer you would just get a nice big taste of my dick in the back of your mouth.

Evil_monster

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
11-09-2017, 02:56 AM
(06-09-2017 11:53 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 10:55 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  And lo I say unto thee this day, he spake to me in a booming voice. He smiled and laughed and spake the words I shall henceforth share: "I am the Bozo, the Clarabelle, the Ronald of McDonald." He shall honketh thy nose and maketh a dog from thy balloons.

More! More Clown Scripture please!

I dunno.

The book of Pennywise is kinda dark.............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-09-2017, 06:31 PM
(24-09-2017 06:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  God started out great and is now a decrepit Alzheimer's patient sitting in a wheelchair with a drool cup. Sad to see, man.

The rest of the post is classic too.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-09-2017, 06:35 AM
(30-09-2017 06:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The Bible can be used to justify everything from pacifist veganism to bigotry and genocide. A book that justifies anything you read into, ultimately justifies none of them. People read what they want into the Bible, cherry picking the bits that agree with them.

When the Bible was being quoted by both slave owners and abolitionists, the book had utterly failed in it's use as a moral compass.

This sums it up rather nicely I think.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 6 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
04-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Older daughter: Truth or dare?

Me: Truth.

Older daughter: Man, I had a really good dare.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
06-10-2017, 12:29 PM
(06-10-2017 07:09 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  However, the point of the thought experiment is to show that unless you look, the probabilities of the outcomes are the same (i.e. the probability wave functions are equally valid in the absence of additional data). However, one can collapse the wave functions by observing what's in the box. In this case, when one gets the courage to look into the box, they see it's empty and they are no longer a theist.

Using Schrödinger’s Cat experiment to determine if gods exist...just look in the box.
Bowing

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-10-2017, 03:59 PM
(09-10-2017 03:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You diminish the God you worship's sacrifice by requiring that your puny little belief has anything whatsoever to do with the power of salvation of that sacrifice. Your God is weak and pathetic and appeals to your arrogance that you are somehow worthy to be saved if only you believe some bullshit pathetic promise of a postmortem preservation of personal identity. Jesus don't give no shit whether you believe he died for our sins or not, if he did he wouldn't be God. This is why you're going to Hell. Because of your arrogance.

As only Girly can.

13-10-2017, 07:17 PM
(13-10-2017 04:46 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You know you've found the right god when he hates all the same things you do.

Holy Mother Theresa on a cinnamon bun! Nailed it!

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-10-2017, 07:28 PM
(13-10-2017 07:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 04:46 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You know you've found the right god when he hates all the same things you do.

Holy Mother Theresa on a cinnamon bun! Nailed it!

Don't want to be that person... but totally *am* gonna be Blush

[Image: 4991-hate.jpg]

(I think I might have seen other versions, too)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
14-10-2017, 06:24 AM
(13-10-2017 07:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 07:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Holy Mother Theresa on a cinnamon bun! Nailed it!

Don't want to be that person... but totally *am* gonna be Blush

[Image: 4991-hate.jpg]

(I think I might have seen other versions, too)

Yeah... didn't mean to imply it was an original. I was being too lazy to find it and assuming most here were familiar with the reference.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP