Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
14-10-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(14-10-2017 06:24 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(13-10-2017 07:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  Don't want to be that person... but totally *am* gonna be Blush

[Image: 4991-hate.jpg]

(I think I might have seen other versions, too)

Yeah... didn't mean to imply it was an original. I was being too lazy to find it and assuming most here were familiar with the reference.

Hehe, and I certainly didn't mean to imply that you meant to imply it was an original Big Grin

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2017, 01:08 PM
(14-10-2017 12:49 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(14-10-2017 10:58 AM)Eagle Wrote:  I believe mankind was created from dust and has been on the earth for approximately 6,000 years.
Your belief is laughably misinformed. Have you noticed that the Bible is not a cookbook, a fashion magazine or sheet music? By the same token it isn't a science textbook. When you treat it as such you are abusing scripture and making your god look like the sort of incompetent slack-jawed nitwit that has a restraining order from the universe.

Laugh out load Bowing Yes! This is why I read threads made by trolls. Because every now and then a *gem* is created...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
14-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Words....?

Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
16-10-2017, 04:47 AM
[Image: 54d2cp.jpg]

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
19-10-2017, 12:27 PM
(19-10-2017 12:07 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  One can be as certain as they like and still be wrong.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
22-10-2017, 07:16 AM
(22-10-2017 05:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Learning what constitutes good evidence, and why it matters, undermines those who would use your ignorance against you; be it a medical quack, politician, or priest.

Another gem from EK.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-10-2017, 11:52 AM
(23-10-2017 12:50 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If you want to assert a logical argument for a first mover that lacks evidence, all I need to do is likewise assert something that created your first mover. We now both have no way to prove the other wrong, to show either assertion being more probable.

Why didn’t I think of that? My god made your god. Blink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-10-2017, 12:11 PM
(08-03-2012 04:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 04:57 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  That's Erx

Yup. Let's capture it.

"Some of you are really douchey. Like douchey beyond the crimes of several degress of douchebaggery.
Not all of you, but a good collective." - itsFerdinand

And bemore already grabbed this one,

"This world is like a giant evil Disneyland" - Mr Woof

Mr Woof wasn't wrong Drinking Beverage
Come to think of it neither was FerdinandLaugh out load
23-10-2017, 04:16 PM
I don't want to forget or lose this exchange between me and Full Circle, so saving it here:

(23-10-2017 02:48 PM)Free Wrote:  
(23-10-2017 02:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The Church is looking for more than just money, they’re looking for members. Wink

Hopefully they stop looking for the "members" that belong to little boys.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
24-10-2017, 03:08 PM
(24-10-2017 04:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  In the wise words of Ghandi, check yo self before yo wreck yo self gurlfriend.