Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
22-03-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
Cantor don't leave us again man. We wuz 40 years in the dessert without a profit Weeping It was a sticky situation...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-03-2013, 12:49 PM
(22-03-2013 12:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Cantor don't leave us again man. We wuz 40 years in the dessert without a profit Weeping It was a sticky situation...
Damned profiteer Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
22-03-2013, 12:56 PM
(22-03-2013 12:49 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(22-03-2013 12:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  Cantor don't leave us again man. We wuz 40 years in the dessert without a profit Weeping It was a sticky situation...
Damned profiteer Dodgy

Yaaar Big Grin We likes a profit... or a profitess Wink Nudge nudge wink wink, say no more Smile
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-03-2013, 01:03 PM
(22-03-2013 12:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  We likes a profit... or a profitess Wink Nudge nudge wink wink, say no more Smile
More like profitless Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:Luminon
C'mon, what a wonderful opportunity! I've always wanted Jehovah's Witnesses to knock on MY door.
I say, "what do you guys want?"
They say, "We want to talk about Bible."
I say,"Sure thing, what do you want to know?"

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
24-03-2013, 08:59 PM
(24-03-2013 08:27 PM)Katiegal Wrote:  
(24-03-2013 07:40 PM)Egor Wrote:  Your anonymity makes you pointless and irrelevant.
A bit of irony... I wrote almost that exact final sentence in a short, symbolic post I wrote to god shortly before I proclaimed my atheism.
Worship Slaves

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
25-03-2013, 03:07 PM
(25-03-2013 02:47 PM)frankiej Wrote:  The Egorasaurus is a magical creature that brings in followers from across the globe.
[Image: giggle.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
26-03-2013, 01:49 AM
Rahn127 Wrote:So I don't see the necessity for a god. At times I wish there was one, just so all the trash that we made could be hauled off to the sun or something. A trash man god would be nice.
Shy Yea.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
26-03-2013, 06:17 PM
(26-03-2013 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Religion is going extinct and what we are witnessing today are just the violent spasms commonly associated with death throes. It is collapsing under the weight of its own irrelevance. Thumbsup
Poetry from the G-man

26-03-2013, 06:20 PM
(26-03-2013 06:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Religion is going extinct and what we are witnessing today are just the violent spasms commonly associated with death throes. It is collapsing under the weight of its own irrelevance. Thumbsup
Poetry from the G-man
Damn, you beat me to it. Unsure