Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-05-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(13-05-2013 07:23 PM)amyb Wrote:  It's not like people go through puberty and say to themselves, "well, now I gotta decide if I like dick or vag..."

Thumbsup

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
14-05-2013, 11:07 PM
(12-05-2013 10:31 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  ... yarglblazm!

I really want to remember that, it's catchy.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
17-05-2013, 09:25 PM
(17-05-2013 05:05 PM)amyb Wrote:  I've had sex with a stupid person before, but it wasn't "love," he just had a big penis.

You gotta take the good with the bad sometimes Yes

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
17-05-2013, 10:47 PM
(17-05-2013 09:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-05-2013 05:05 PM)amyb Wrote:  I've had sex with a stupid person before, but it wasn't "love," he just had a big penis.

That's a good one to keep in your quiver in case she takes off on a rant about shallow guys just wanting women with big tits. Big Grin

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
18-05-2013, 09:39 AM
(17-05-2013 09:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Amyb is now Jackie Beat in my mind.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-05-2013, 10:45 PM
(20-05-2013 09:11 AM)Relic of the Darkling Wrote:  Let me tell all you wonderful people a little about my self.

Famous last words.....

[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
22-05-2013, 07:59 PM
(22-05-2013 05:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Calvinism is absurd. Predestination is philosophically incoherent and ethically repugnant.
God makes some souls to reward with eternal bliss and the rest to torture for eternity. Just for the fuck of it.
It is moral cowardice to believe in this. "Oh, this is God's plan - not my doing."

How can you possibly justify this belief? The Bible is demonstrably made-up myth, any Biblical justification is just more moral and intellectual spinelessness.

I tried to edit for brevity but I couldn't bear to do without any part of this, Chas at his best.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-05-2013, 09:25 PM
(22-05-2013 05:34 PM)morlock Wrote:  By the time I got back from Vietnam, I knew full well that no benevolent hand was guiding the human race. Or, if I happened to be wrong, he/she needed to be indicted for incompetence.

The new old guy has a way with words...I like it!

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
23-05-2013, 10:10 AM
(23-05-2013 10:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  Bin Laden started going Rogue during the 90's but before that

So then his al qaeda is not run by the cia?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
24-05-2013, 02:37 PM
On the topic of morality, whether a bi-product of evolution or not, we get this gem from the 'dog:

(23-05-2013 11:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  Just makes sense. Lots more sense than an invisible being giving us a sense of right and wrong 'cos some twerp scoffed an apple Wink

He said twerp Laughat